Trading Tribes Ascend Beta Key

Hey everybody.

Recently a very nice person gave me a free beta key for the Tribes Ascend closed beta. I am now in possession of 2
friend referral codes for Tribes Ascend.

I have no friends that would be interested in playing Tribes with me, so I'm willing to trade BOTH referrals for a PoE beta key.

After I have received the key, and my account is activated, you will receive both referral codes for Tribes Ascend.

Sorry if you dont trust me enough to do it this way, but I'm a paranoid person and I wont do it any other way.

First offer gets the referral codes.
I see what you did there, and I approve.
Me want (A)
Just as an FYI trading is not allowed on the forums.
I can haz b3ta?
"
For those of you who are selling keys or trading keys for personal gain, consider that GGG's philosophy is one of ethical transactions... they would like to see their members do the same for others. Keys are given out with the expectation that people will give them to friends or to other random people who have been waiting... just remember how you felt when you had to wait.

It's not exactly true. Selling is not accepted. Trading to people actually waiting, without profit (like here) is acceptable. Advertising on these forums is NOT accepted though, so you have a point - thing is, yes, he can trade for it, as long as it's done ethically.
"
FORUM POLICY:
Please do not create threads/posts advertising the sale/purchase/trade of keys here. We reserve the right to lock or delete these threads, and/or suspend forum access.

No, It's definitely not.
I can haz b3ta?
Realize no where does he say "we do not allow you to trade or sell keys"

Only thing stated is "Don't do that here, it's unsafe, we don't want to be associated with that"

So yes, it's a mistake to post it HERE. Nope, it's not actually illegal or anything.
Regardless, for now the post is here.

As long as this thread remains here the offer stands.
So what do you say Sylais?
As I said in the PM, trading for an account is far too risky and I am not willing to take part in such risk. As mentioned in my opening post, I am very wary of scams.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info