[2.4] Scourge Lacerate

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Hello!

Blade Flurry skill gem setup and passiv is = this gear example?

And bino dagger 2nd weapon?

And look your test in assasin what better?

Skill Tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

You can use Fortify instead of Void Manipulation if you don't have 3G 3B Belly of the Beast.

I don't think bino's is a good weapon with this build. Dual-wielding the Scourge claws simply gives you 140% damage, if you equip bino's, you only gain 70% damage(poison spreading to enemies and regenarations arean't that good for loosing 70% damage).

Phy dmg skill tree is better when it comes to killing the Hydra and the Chimera
Chaos dmg skill tree has much better DPS overall, but has some problems dealing with the Hydra and the Chimera(even minotaur. if you don't have legacy voidheart, without bleeding, your chance to inflict poison is 40~50%)

ASS version is better when it comes to DPS if you have some currency to invest on.
Duelist version is for beginners that can play end-game contents with having little issues.

*Sorry, i didn't understand what you meant, i updated gems*
*I just noticed some of screenshots are not showing.. i think i made some mistakes there.. so much to update and fix :X*
Last edited by WarmKitty on Nov 20, 2016, 5:11:25 AM
I created duelist,
have cherriumin 6 link and legacy void ring.

Champion or gladiator better choise?

The Ass video duelist or assain?
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
I created duelist,
have cherriumin 6 link and legacy void ring.

Champion or gladiator better choise?

The Ass video duelist or assassin?

ASS is in the ASS video and Gladiator is a better choice in terms of DPS and clear speed. However, Champion will have better defense.

+You won't be able to use Blade Flurry and Reave with Duelist(you have to follow reave/blade flurry/dual-wielding scourges version)
thx and last question gladiator ascendancy?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters

my character duálistván
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Nov 20, 2016, 10:50:08 AM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
thx and last question gladiator ascendancy?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheGrammaton/characters

my character duálistván

Gratuitous Violence > Blood in the Eyes > Painforged > Violent Retaliation(more dps)/Versatile Combstant(more defensive)
(writting on mobile :c)
Thx!
Finished!

Abyssus hemlet and Devoto not better rare?
"
TheGrammaton wrote:
Thx!
Finished!

Abyssus hemlet and Devoto not better rare?

Both are not that good compare to Bone Helmet even for ASS.
@WarmKitty
@eviL_Bison

Think any of you guys could post a passive tree for Slayer version and Gladiator version (both duelist)?

Also, will there be any significant gear/gem changes for these builds, except Bringer of Rain?

I am not very good at making my own builds, and would love to try this one out.

Best Regards
Hyrma
"
Hyrma wrote:
@WarmKitty
@eviL_Bison

Think any of you guys could post a passive tree for Slayer version and Gladiator version (both duelist)?

Also, will there be any significant gear/gem changes for these builds, except Bringer of Rain?

I am not very good at making my own builds, and would love to try this one out.

Best Regards
Hyrma

For Slayer, you simply don't pick Unwavering Stance and then 3 points are remaining, feel free to choose with the remaining skill points(i'd go for something that increases your damage while attacking bleeding enemies)

For Gladiator, the skill tree is the same.
"
WarmKitty wrote:

You won't be able to use 'Reave' and 'Blade Flurry' as Duelist.

By the way, what do you mean by this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info