Some incentive to play slow attack pace builds

If you truly do want that type of gameplay you best convince GGG to remove reflect then.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
No every single ARPG has been like that PoE is no different like you want a tactical game go play something else.

Hell play like a snail don't fucking involve me. Your welcome to play a low tier garbage build for all I give a shit for be my guess but I'm not going to let you drag me with you. Fast pace action not slow pace bullshit wtf is this lol

Hell why do you think this breach league exist? Speed SPEED speed!? They like it we like it you're a minority at most.

You are welcome in the bottom if you choose to do so.

It's about making room for both, dear dino.
"
If you truly do want that type of gameplay you best convince GGG to remove reflect then.

I know that .............. I'm trying to be optimistic regarding this, but I don't raise my hopes too high :((
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Wait wait it doesn't even need to be removed fucking do it D3 or Grimdawn style.

It turns on AND OFF I guess THAT'S HARD TO CODE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Wait wait it doesn't even need to be removed fucking do it D3 or Grimdawn style.

And they already have it in the game.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

And they already have it in the game.

We already have monsters with charges in this game which "turn on and off". We have things like immortal call, wich turns "on and off".

With that baseline of "technology"... Oh wait, we've a map boss which already turns reflect on and off... So I don't see how this could not be used on rares and whatnot. It's in the game already.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info