In Between Season Event 16: DC Gravicius Kill

To see the available prizes of the current events, go to this page.

The top of each class in each race will be awarded a Demigod's Dominance Body Armour.
10 out of the top 50 players of each race will receive a specific armour set. 30 out of the top 300 players of each race will receive a set of footprints. These winners will be selected through a random draw. This excludes cutthroat races where no microtransactions will be awarded.

The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Descent events are voided

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Fixed Seed: All instances of a given area have the same area layout, for all players. Multiple Race Events will regularly have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set. This includes all Signature events.

Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2016, 6:37:00 PM
Hi GGG
That's all races are pretty stupid. If you can explain me how someones can get to next level so fast when 85% people is still on first lvl (no matter if it is 2lvl character or area for example) I change my opinion but tell me how this is possible when i enter to the first area and 5seconds later someone eneter to the next area??? WTF i say right now. In this moment those races are cancer, most for nerds or guys who dont have life and play this game 25h/day and 8days/week OR have some "help" to this races efficiently.

So yes. If you want join for fun thats ok, it's not problem. If you want more, some rivalization literally you have no chance to even be in top 100 (im not say for chance to win something because this is ridiclous).

Im out. Thanks for frustrations GGG. Nice races.
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi GGG
That's all races are pretty stupid. If you can explain me how someones can get to next level so fast when 85% people is still on first lvl (no matter if it is 2lvl character or area for example) I change my opinion but tell me how this is possible when i enter to the first area and 5seconds later someone eneter to the next area??? WTF i say right now. In this moment those races are cancer, most for nerds or guys who dont have life and play this game 25h/day and 8days/week OR have some "help" to this races efficiently.

So yes. If you want join for fun thats ok, it's not problem. If you want more, some rivalization literally you have no chance to even be in top 100 (im not say for chance to win something because this is ridiclous).

These people are not doing anything that you can't do. They have a mastery of the game so obviously they're going to perform better, but they're not cheating. Don't expect to win prizes if you aren't good.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi GGG

Stay salty :D

Anyways gg's to steel beat my by a whole minute :D
pvp loooooooool
Spent all the fuse and cant 3L my +1... I am pretty salty too
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi GGG

Descent champions is a very difficult race for most players. I remember the first few races in it where the fastest people died in drowes to the end-boss after 45+ minutes.

Today the best players know the exact content of each box at the beginning of each zone and by choosing a pre-planned path they can gear very specifically to get ridiculous skills with support gems and for the end boss stack fire resistance to make it mostly a trivial fight.

Descent champions classic is "reach as high a level as possible". The problem in those races is that the end boss is literally at the end of the content, meaning players almost full clears every level and still has time left after the end boss where they can just sit and watch the sunset as other players pass them...
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
got NO movement speed on boots and not nearly enough fire res on gear. my worst RNG in a long time.

still a fun race. gg!
"
Arh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi GGG

epic post
"
PopeJo wrote:
got NO movement speed on boots and not nearly enough fire res on gear. my worst RNG in a long time.

still a fun race. gg!

you get ms shoes/double qs for free, fire res ring, crafting material, and a mirror. figure it out :')

also why are the instances not being reset? the layout has been the same for the dc grav races/maps are revealed based on your last race lol
"

Completed 31 ChallengesArh_Cayos54 wrote:
Hi GGG

You have pretty much entered the Olympic 1500m race with no preparation, no training and no running ability and got upset when the front runners lapped you. I'm 61 years old, have arthritis in my hands, have only been playing for 2 months and I generally finish PoE races somewhere in the middle, in fact, one of the races yesterday I finished 1200 out of about 3400 - and I was pretty happy with that.

Am I ever going to win a race? No way in hell. But I'll keep entering races 'cause what the hell, it's fun!
One-two! One-two! And through and through, the Vorpal blade went SNICKER-SNACK!
Last edited by docgrumble on Nov 5, 2016, 6:41:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info