[2.5] FoxTactic's RiftWorm ShockNova \ Tendrils , Shaperviable.

"
Until_The_End wrote:

will you update your build for Legacy league ?

Taken a shortbreak from guide making, burned out, ill be back eventually.
Hi Foxtactics

I am loving this build, however I see you have modified it and gone with arc instead of shocknova.
I followed your path and am realizing the positives of this choice however I have a few questions:

Why did you remove call of the brotherhood - it seems like a toss up between survivability and damage damage?
Why no vinktars or leech gem - is this enough with just atziri's?
When can this build do guardians/ shaper - if ever?

on a side note, I know Mathil has just started a similar build with crit shocknova so I would like to see the similarities or differences

Hey Fox - I did a similar build last ladder after we chatted. Anyone interested build still works fine. I chose Low Life because more DPS. Little different tree and gems than Fox but same general concept - shock nova gloves and boss killing tendrils in chest.

LL Have 9K ES.

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAYAAPkVAAB6Bx4Jqg5ID8QQexEPES8RUBGWGyUdFCBuIuoi9ClPKgsqOCsKNbk7DTt8PAU9X0GWRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNca1yKXfJfamNDZlRmnmu3bAttGW1scFJ713_GgpuESITFhXuFfYnTi4yMNox2jmSPRo_6kyeVLpeVl_SaO5uhm7WePJ_foS-io6crrJius7VItvq3MbjKuZO-Or6KwGbAmsEAwwnDOsNt0NDQ9dfP2VvZ_Nsa217ndOkC62Pr9ew473zviO_r8NXyHfLh9Uv3pvfX-Tf53frSMFuslx2DUfvNFh8YApaSbpx7vFbSfO1hqLkMUgAAAAAA
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2017, 5:29:42 PM
"
Slyth3 wrote:
Hi Foxtactics

I am loving this build, however I see you have modified it and gone with arc instead of shocknova.
I followed your path and am realizing the positives of this choice however I have a few questions:

Why did you remove call of the brotherhood - it seems like a toss up between survivability and damage damage?
Why no vinktars or leech gem - is this enough with just atziri's?
When can this build do guardians/ shaper - if ever?

on a side note, I know Mathil has just started a similar build with crit shocknova so I would like to see the similarities or differences

Build can do shaper but takes skill. Not face tanker for sure. I done it once and used 4 portals but this was not my main last ladder just second build and did not get it finished.

Call of the brotherhood is for farming to proc HoI shatters. For boss you use two opals.

Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info