[2.4] Freezing pulse permafreeze inquisitor - 5800 life/2300 ES - 200K+ dps - 0 uniques - easy T15

Hello !

"
Sevaloc wrote:
Which asendency class/passives are you using?

i'm using inquisitor, i went for righteous providence then inevitable judgement for the damages increase, then sanctify and pious path for the huge boost in survivability.

if you have trouble getting decent gear (you should not, cold skill and life based gears are pretty cheap)you can go for instruments of virtue to beat endgame izaro, then you can respect for pious path.

"
hi!
can you post some leveling pasive trees?

the build looks awesome!

it was something like this early on : build a decent life pool and spell damage then go for mana and life regen. use FP without LMP if your damages are too low in the beginning.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAfndi4zAmgmq2fzAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvQxfHKdTpU8E4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_javrSHRSOZPemtvpBh_no

grab mind over matter, some more life and the cold damage/freeze duration node

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAfndi4zAmgmq2fzAZgSzogDwH2jyr2wLYcauPC2DzLc-_grYvQxfHKdTpU8E4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_javrSHRSOZPemtvpBh_noj0aboffXrJgRD0wtF1SOPFZKnqEigZ8B0eSNglPUOlhVxoPbFLCCHsHzoqOnCOvumuBFnVNShTJRdI7pppk=

then go for crit chance/crit multi and add some life when you can. keep in mind that some times going for damage is more interesting than life since your damages dictate if an ennemy is frozen or not.

have fun !
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Nov 7, 2016, 10:25:59 AM
I don´t understand why you pick the damage over time notes?
Time will it show...
"
Asmodya wrote:
I don´t understand why you pick the damage over time notes?

i didn't took the chaos mastery node for DOT bonus, i took it for the 2% life regen in only 3 passives. i've not done intesive research on the passive skill tree for life regen, but it seems that it's the best reachable option and it's on your "road" anyway so you don't have to spend extra passives to get there, plus i used vortex a bit on CWDT, so the DOT bonus can have some use if you go for vortex on CWDT.
FP will be awesome in 2.6 with "first snow" new jewel, LMP no longer needed ! and gift from above got seriously buffed !

300k dps easy and no gem switch for boss fights (guardians add phases will be mutch easier) ! i don't like to play twice the same build but this time i am very tempted.

Why faster projectiles instead controled destruction? Is better?
By the way the new jewel First snow is so OP with 2 we have a GMP free without cost of damage so what gem i can use Controled destruccion or cold damage?
I am playing this build and it is really nice for now. The only negative aspect for now is the single target boss killing that is lacking... I am using vortex with conc effect, but I was thinking maybe switching to something else? I hate gem swapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info