Weekend of Races!

"
By reaching level 10 in any race you will be awarded a Carnage Mystery Box! This applies only once per account. Multiple level 10 characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

I assume alternate start events starting in act 2 or 3 do not count? Apparently characters start at level 12 in act 2.
Well i was waiting for some 1 week halloween race but ;(
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I actually prefer this over over long seasons or single 48h races. So good call, GGG.

Spoiler
Seems more reasonable for people that actually go to work to fund their hobbies like gaming and fast cars :P
"
The race weekend starts at Nov 05, 2016 2:00 AM (This is displayed in your local time).

Like we needed more proof that kiwi's don't like aussi's.

"
The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

does this mean that we need to keep all the race characters in the account until prices are issued? i'm already tight on character slots as it is.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Nice!
"
dolan_grey wrote:
"
The prizes will be awarded after the weekend of races has concluded. We'll be issuing these manually during the work-day.

does this mean that we need to keep all the race characters in the account until prices are issued? i'm already tight on character slots as it is.

Once the race has finished and your race character has been migrated out of the temporary race league to either Standard, Hardcore or Void it is then usually safe to delete it as the placings and prizes have been calculated.

If there is any abnormal event that is a concern you should wait for GGG to post that it is safe to delete it (this would only happen if for eg. the servers went down before completing the placings).
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
will 2.6 be 3.0 ? or will 3.0 be released later in 2017?
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
"
Jfr0st wrote:
will 2.6 be 3.0 ? or will 3.0 be released later in 2017?

"... 2.5.0 league (for December) and our largest-ever expansion, 3.0.0, which will be released next year"

leagues are approx 3 mths long so approx April for the next expansion - 3.0
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Last edited by Vaydra on Oct 26, 2016, 6:27:02 AM
"
Despite Path of Exile's popularity increasing with each release, our race season attendance has been getting worse season after season.

Have you ever wondered if there could be some correlation between decrease of attendance and race rewards becoming less generous.

Most of the players don't see reaching top positions as something they could achieve even if they could put up some fight. A lot of people are there for point rewards like "reach level X and get some points" or "kill some boss and get some points" because these points accumulate towards the point rewards of the race season. People may keep pushing forward if points are not lost on death, but they will not go there if the rewards aren't appealing enough to begin with.

And about rewards:
> there are less of them on the scale of points and the beginning where most players are at has suffered more
> only about 1.6K people got enough points for 100 point reward in medallion race it seems
> accessory items often add nothing to character appearance and I think that most of people are after alt-art items for appearance
> lotteries may not excite most of the people
> more rewards (and more variety of styles) -> more chance to find something that is liked..

Now some more personal salt:
So I could get a bunch of carnage boxes now I take - I like one item from it - skin transfer. The rest would just clutter MTX stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info