Weekend of Races!

"
Char1983 wrote:
... meaning that you can be 1st and not get anything? Interesting. Not that I would have any chance of getting first, or have time for playing that weekend...

The first in each class in each race receives a Demigod's Dominance.
Super hyped!!!
love it...
HYPE !
Bad Seed
You are never going to have time to add race technology with the current schedule of 3mth leagues and expansions. Unfortunately its a kick in the nuts for streamers who promote your game (youtube twitch etc.) and there will be price to pay down the track for not supporting them back.

RIP Racing :(

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Oct 25, 2016, 11:48:09 PM
:/
U MAD?
Do we have to keep our characters till the end of weekend to get prizes or we can delete them?
IGN: rooteniy
While I appreciate the band-aid, this has been another league of poor communication about the state of racing.

I and many others understand that you guys are extremely busy with the Chinese client release along with prepping for 2.5--3.0, but previously it was stated that communication would be clear about race seasons as efforts and resources are going into getting them where you as a company want them.

If the message you want to convey is similar to that of the pvp portion of this game, roger, loud and clear.
Last edited by lif44 on Oct 26, 2016, 12:13:24 AM
"
r00teniy wrote:
Do we have to keep our characters till the end of weekend to get prizes or we can delete them?

You can delete them and still be eligible for prizes.
Looks really interesting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info