Which Ancestral Warchief Build is better?

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 25, 2016, 3:43:05 PM
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 10:40:42 PM
nm, thought I had a duplicate post...
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 25, 2016, 3:42:51 PM
At those price levels, 'better' is entirely relative.

Do you want to pwnooblerate content four thousand times harder than it needs to be pwnooblerated, or do you want to pwnooblerate content three thousand nine hundred and sixteen times harder than it needs to be pwnooblerated?

Any time you start asking "which is better?" between builds using 6L Disfavors and 6L Starforges, you're kinda picking nits.

Now, if you want an opinion on the possible ups and downs of normal-person-budget Warchief builds - say, between Marauder trip-totem Facebreaker or Scion trip-totem Hezmana's Bloodlust - my brother plays the former and I've spent the last couple of days grinding up the latter. That I could weigh in on. The three you showed?

Pick whichever one tickles your fancy and go.
"
1453R wrote:
At those price levels, 'better' is entirely relative.

Do you want to pwnooblerate content four thousand times harder than it needs to be pwnooblerated, or do you want to pwnooblerate content three thousand nine hundred and sixteen times harder than it needs to be pwnooblerated?

Any time you start asking "which is better?" between builds using 6L Disfavors and 6L Starforges, you're kinda picking nits.

Now, if you want an opinion on the possible ups and downs of normal-person-budget Warchief builds - say, between Marauder trip-totem Facebreaker or Scion trip-totem Hezmana's Bloodlust - my brother plays the former and I've spent the last couple of days grinding up the latter. That I could weigh in on. The three you showed?

Pick whichever one tickles your fancy and go.

so basically they are all the same and I should just pick which one looks cooler when my totem is playing whack-a-mole?
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Oct 25, 2016, 10:40:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info