[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hey man,

I am really considering going 1h dagger flicker this season, yet I am not sure how to go about at the start.
As Bladeflurry being the biggest fotm of them all while needing exactly the weapons we would need for the 1h flickering.

My question is: With which weapon setup would you start in 2.5? A good unique 1h dagger, or maybe even 2hander till prices "dropp"?

Greetings
"
FetterSack wrote:
Hey man,

I am really considering going 1h dagger flicker this season, yet I am not sure how to go about at the start.
As Bladeflurry being the biggest fotm of them all while needing exactly the weapons we would need for the 1h flickering.

My question is: With which weapon setup would you start in 2.5? A good unique 1h dagger, or maybe even 2hander till prices "dropp"?

Greetings

I think bino's still will be cheap this season. It will be enough for ~t12 maps.
Hmm but isn't there any options considering to play this as Raider? i mean of course you'll be vulnerable to stuns but if i wanna just speed farm maps till lets say tier 14 maximum tier 15 isn't raider better for this?

I mean ofc ill skip physdamage mobs and maps? What do you think? I'm planing this build just to speed farm currency and fun. Dont plan to kill any t16 bosses with it. So for this purpose will Raider be good?

Cuz i'm really edgy to play raider. Maybe drop some dmg nodes and grab more hp for this?

Maybe swap added fire with Fortify or Use Blasp + Enfeeble?

Also for Raider would you suggest Avatar of Slaughter + Avatar of Chase ascendancy pasives? or Should i go for Avatar of Veil?
Last edited by gopotan on Dec 1, 2016, 10:45:36 AM
"
gopotan wrote:
Hmm but isn't there any options considering to play this as Raider? i mean of course you'll be vulnerable to stuns but if i wanna just speed farm maps till lets say tier 14 maximum tier 15 isn't raider better for this?

I mean ofc ill skip physdamage mobs and maps? What do you think? I'm planing this build just to speed farm currency and fun. Dont plan to kill any t16 bosses with it. So for this purpose will Raider be good?

Cuz i'm really edgy to play raider. Maybe drop some dmg nodes and grab more hp for this?

Maybe swap added fire with Fortify or Use Blasp + Enfeeble?

Also for Raider would you suggest Avatar of Slaughter + Avatar of Chase ascendancy pasives? or Should i go for Avatar of Veil?

You can try raider ofc, try to find my flicker raider build from 2.2, i still didn't update it xD
as ascendancy i'll recommend avatar of slauther + avatar of chase.
Great build!
Can you add ascendancy points in tree? Or just type them in your post? And also would be nice to know in what order pick them.
Thank you!
IGN : Jarvandar
Last edited by madgod88 on Dec 3, 2016, 7:39:20 AM
check again:)

Ascendancy tree:
Bane of legends - Headsman - Impact - Endless hunger
OR
Bane of legends - Headsman - Endless hunger - Brutal fervour
I chose 2nd variant, cause in endgame there are too many things, that can stun you.
"
check again:)

Ascendancy tree:
Bane of legends - Headsman - Impact - Endless hunger
OR
Bane of legends - Headsman - Endless hunger - Brutal fervour
I chose 2nd variant, cause in endgame there are too many things, that can stun you.

Thank you!
IGN : Jarvandar
Last edited by madgod88 on Dec 3, 2016, 10:45:24 AM
Any thoughts on arakaali's fang?
"
Any thoughts on arakaali's fang?

nah, too low crit chance :<
hey man,

nice guide! i really enjoy it so far. but i don't quiet get where you get that massive damage from!
when i'm looking at your screenshot of FS you have some mods that i cannot link to your provided equipment. for example:

where does your chaosdamage come from?
where does the knockback come from?
where does the 108% critical strike chance come from?

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info