[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

What about power charges?
"
NeeRo92 wrote:
Hey man thx for the guide.

Can you check my items and tell me what to improve?

Also you recommend 3 jewels but I only see 2 slots in your passive skill tree (above blood drinker and above fervour). Where is the 3rd slot?

hello, i'll recommend you to get a 6l coil or belly of the beast, chane jewel near shadow area and take 4th ascendancy in buer lab, other your gear looks fine, maybe u can get a little bit more life somewhere. And also, craft elemental damage with attack skills on your belt 8)
btw, thanks, i changed tree a bit, i think now its better for 3.0, i didnt had much time to work on my guide after update

"
Briarcliff wrote:
What about power charges?

imo, after nerf they aren't worth investing in.
Last edited by 1322837 on Aug 22, 2017, 8:10:21 AM
Hey, could you take a look at my gear as well? I've got 3 ex to spend on improvements.
Hola so I was wondering if it is "required" to have the 30% blood rage helm enchantment to use this build. I just respec'd from oro's and with this style of flicker i am constantly stopping mid fight. Tried running poach mark and blood rage and it seems like I run out of stacks every fight. So back to the question. Is it required to have the helmet enchant to maintain frenzy charges ?
Could someone analyze my gear and lemme know what I need to upgrade, I'm not getting anywhere near the damage numbers in the screenshots.
"
1322837 wrote:

hello, i'll recommend you to get a 6l coil or belly of the beast, chane jewel near shadow area and take 4th ascendancy in buer lab, other your gear looks fine, maybe u can get a little bit more life somewhere. And also, craft elemental damage with attack skills on your belt 8)
btw, thanks, i changed tree a bit, i think now its better for 3.0, i didnt had much time to work on my guide after update

Thanks! I think you accidentally put one point in a bow skill left of thick skin
I see you made some revisions on your tree. Why did you add a point in Bow Damage and Critical Strike though?
"
ryusazaki wrote:
Hey, could you take a look at my gear as well? I've got 3 ex to spend on improvements.

hello. I think, you should buy jewelery with 60+ life, and some damage flasks like ToH/lion's roar

"
Kwaini wrote:
Hola so I was wondering if it is "required" to have the 30% blood rage helm enchantment to use this build. I just respec'd from oro's and with this style of flicker i am constantly stopping mid fight. Tried running poach mark and blood rage and it seems like I run out of stacks every fight. So back to the question. Is it required to have the helmet enchant to maintain frenzy charges ?

Hi! Instead of helmet with enchantment, you can use poacher's mark on blasphemy, but you will lose some damage from herald of ash.

"
NewbHunter wrote:
Could someone analyze my gear and lemme know what I need to upgrade, I'm not getting anywhere near the damage numbers in the screenshots.

Well, you amulet isn't that good, you need amulet with more flat phys. Also, you need 6l coil and gems with quality, maybe few more lvls for some damage passives (adder's touch even after nerf will give you pretty good damage boost, you can even spec some passives for ir.

"
NeeRo92 wrote:
Thanks! I think you accidentally put one point in a bow skill left of thick skin

"
lightcaster08 wrote:

I see you made some revisions on your tree. Why did you add a point in Bow Damage and Critical Strike though?

Damn! Ty guys, that was missclick. I fixed it :D
Hi, could you look at my gear and tell me what should I change? I have 19k unbuffed dmg but only 45k buffed. Im working on my belly of the beast to make it 6L right now. The biggest problem is that I die so easily (because of Tabula) and I deal literally 0 dmg to bosses. I can clear t14 maps from trash, but I have problem with bosses on t11 maps. Does 20/20% blade flurry really make that difference? And how is this possible that Im not even close to your buffed dmg? I know my rings are bad but have no money to buy them right now.

Cheers
"
bater0 wrote:
Hi, could you look at my gear and tell me what should I change? I have 19k unbuffed dmg but only 45k buffed. Im working on my belly of the beast to make it 6L right now. The biggest problem is that I die so easily (because of Tabula) and I deal literally 0 dmg to bosses. I can clear t14 maps from trash, but I have problem with bosses on t11 maps. Does 20/20% blade flurry really make that difference? And how is this possible that Im not even close to your buffed dmg? I know my rings are bad but have no money to buy them right now.

Cheers

im not Op but im trying to help u anyways :)

get a 5L lightning coil or belly, its much better than tabula. Ofc you instantly die whith no defense and abyssus.
Also try to reroll your abyssus with a divine orb, its terrible atm.

against hard bosses i just dance around the warchief totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info