"
MistAssassin wrote:
why not shadow cyka blyad?

+1 Cyka Blyad Shadow is luv
"
MistAssassin wrote:
why not shadow cyka blyad?

cuz slayer is better that assassin, lmao
Hey guys, ive tried a lot and finally i find a solution to kill everything without swapping to bf now. You need the boots "the red trail" and do some changes in the passiv skilltree. Check out my profil.
"
Gleitgelgeber wrote:
Hey guys, ive tried a lot and finally i find a solution to kill everything without swapping to bf now. You need the boots "the red trail" and do some changes in the passiv skilltree. Check out my profil.

so, that rly works?
Yes! Sometimes u have to use frenzy in bossfights to refresh powercharges (frenzy linked with PC on crit). If i dont get hit while flickering, i get a hit in this refreshing time.
Its important to decrease evasion rating to get more hits. Chimera, Hydra and Minotaure are easy to kill, cause they dont Deal much dmg. With one hit. I did not try shaper yet, but i will Do it in the next days if i get a Level up.
Last edited by Gleitgelgeber on Jan 11, 2017, 7:39:30 AM
"
Gleitgelgeber wrote:

How do you counter the bleed effect on you ? more HP and leech ?
Cause of endless Hunger you wont recognize the bleeding effect while mapping. To kill the endgame bosses you need atziris acuity. Because of the endless frenzy charges your life leech rate explodes while u are bleeding if u have this gloves.
hi ts, nice build. why not ambusher?
"
awa7 wrote:
hi ts, nice build. why not ambusher?

because critical strike chance, i think.
Hi guys, I’ve finally finished my transition to this build. I have a question - why is my fully buffed tooltip is 3 times worse than the one that author shows on screenshots? I understand that i have a slightly worse equipment and not lvl 95 yet, but the difference seems to be just too big, have i forgotten something important?
Last edited by im666im666 on Jan 15, 2017, 1:12:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info