[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
ausura wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
ausura wrote:
Help i cant substain frenzy charges i always run out then i die what am i doing wrong? i tried to switch to poachers mark it helped abit but im still running out then i try to use frenzy but sometimes it takes alot of time to hit then i basicly die. i have capped resists please look at my gear and see if i have done something wrong.
the character is neildegrassebyson

open your profile pls

Sorry didnt realize it was closed i think its open now.

To sustain frenzy charges you need good dps. Change your rings to rings with accuracy, cause as i understand, your hit chance is around 70% atm, this is very low. Also swap quicksilver flask to basalt and get instant life flasks. And yeah, your abyssus is very scary, that 49% phys dmg taken... Change it :D
"
Jechtz wrote:
Hello, i've been following ur guide and ive been wondering how do u maintain Frenzy Charges and not runnign out of them ? Im having problem using flicker since i always run out of charges and i keep searching how i can easily generate them but found nothing to help me on ur guide. Thanks
Do you have helmet enchant like mine? That thing is insane, rly. Or blasphemy + poachers mark can help you. Still don't have enough time to add things like this in my build :<
Hello, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change? i can clear maps only to tier 7, higher i have problems with dps, what do you think? what change?
Im an idiot -_- Thank you so much for your help :) i love your build!!
Last edited by ausura on Dec 14, 2016, 1:30:43 PM
"
Bikonx wrote:
Hello, can you look at my profile and tell me what i must to change? i can clear maps only to tier 7, higher i have problems with dps, what do you think? what change?

you don't have life on your jewelry, your abyssus is very scary 49%... Change them :D
About dps - try ti buy bino's, it will be better than your dagger. Also respec some points and take "adder's touch" in passive tree, that thin will provide you nice boost to dps

"
ausura wrote:
Im an idiot -_- Thank you so much for your help :) i love your build!!

so cute, thx <3
Hey i'm enjoying your build alot. But i'm having trouble figuring out where u get all this health from. if u can have a look at my character and let me know what i'm doing wrong. i'll appreciate it alot
"
Flowsikk wrote:
Hey i'm enjoying your build alot. But i'm having trouble figuring out where u get all this health from. if u can have a look at my character and let me know what i'm doing wrong. i'll appreciate it alot

if you wanna me to look at your character - open your char list pls xD
Привет, собрал перса, все супер, только не хватает дпс. Под всеми бустами выдает 8-10к. Что можешь посоветовать? Может туплю где-то, второй перс все-таки. Как я понял, нужно будет поменять abyss, но это для плотности, ее пока хватает. Спасибо за билд, очень фановый!
Last edited by Mrdoggy on Dec 15, 2016, 5:13:36 PM
i'm lvl 84 now and picked vaalpact but i have the feeling that it is really putting me under pressure, since i have to use bloodrage to keep up frenzycharges. furthermore i don't have the feeling that my survivability improves ... what do you think? i think somewhere you wrote that vaalpact is crucial but until now i experienced it different ... !?
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Flowsikk wrote:

if you wanna me to look at your character - open your char list pls xD

Will open up my char list once i stop getting the error whenever i try to change it. I'll get back to u once it stops.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info