Help with new build to play plz?

"
Whispering Ice builds maybe. It's caster but you facetank and outleech incoming damage in everything including Shaper.

Happen to have a specific one in mind? Link?
"
AnThRaXSOI wrote:
"
Whispering Ice builds maybe. It's caster but you facetank and outleech incoming damage in everything including Shaper.

Happen to have a specific one in mind? Link?

Never played one but I've seen a lot of people talk about how strong it is and how many people have been doing Shaper with it (I know I_NO posted some videos of her kills and guardians etc.)

example video and build, no idea if it's the best one though, but you can see how powerful it is with facetanking the kamehameha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtuZw18BNZo
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1749520
I think you cant realy go rong with Explosive Arrow, sims intresting build i whant to trie probably next league. Dont know mach abouth it but from what i see certenly look fun.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Oct 25, 2016, 11:25:17 PM
I'm looking for something that would be easily scaled from decent gear to good gear for under around 20ex or so.

I like very simple to play, not a ton of multi-button mashing, meaning I don't want to have to maintain a set of flasks and 2-3-4 spells/buff on the spell bar, must be TANKY and still able to kill things like uber atziri and such....

Is this even possible?

I'm doing a aps/crit/multi warchief juggernaut build right now with a 6L brass dome, abyssus, and some other goodies... But i still seem to get killed SO EASY even on things like t10 maps, quite annoying, got borderline 5k HP, but I can still get owned... frustrating.

I have more than max resists and buffed I have 20k+ armor... Doesn't make sense.
Last edited by AnThRaXSOI on Nov 10, 2016, 2:48:45 AM
"
AnThRaXSOI wrote:
buffed I have 20k+ armor... Doesn't make sense.

Some thoughts that you could take or leave:

1) There is currently a bug that causes Projectiles to ignore chest Armour. This could be a culprit of your deaths if you don't have much Armour on other pieces and/or you're missing ECs (thought #2).
2) Endurance Charges combo VERY well with Armour. How many max ECs do you have? I cap out at 8 and T10 map monsters feel like wet pool noodles when they do not have damage mods.
3) Damage mods are scary (especially -max res). The game developers didn't intend for every Map you drop and roll to be runnable by every character - one of their goals with the Map system is to encourage trading and currency sinks (i.e. Chaos over Maps you can't do or sell them).
4) Recovery is vitally important in "the meta" right now and has been for a long time. All the Armour and Life in the world won't help you if you don't have some way of restoring your Life (this can be hard with totems; regeneration is probably a good idea there?)
5) Are you using Fortify? There's a feedback thread out there complaining about the game design behind this, but Fortify is very useful for staying alive. Assuming no other damage taken modifiers, Fortify gives you 25% more eHP, which is similar to gaining 50% to 75% increased maximum Life against Hits. Since you're wearing Abyssus, this will help the most against Elemental damage.

(I was curious, so:
At 50% taken Abyssus and Shocked, Fortify grants 10% more eHP against Physical Hits
At 50% taken Abyssus, Fortify grants 15.4% more eHP against Physical Hits
At 40% taken Abyssus, Fortify grants 16.7% more eHP against Physical Hits)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Nov 10, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
Think I'm just changing back to a BV.. but I wasn't fully happy with my last one, so I'm thinking about trying out something different...

Got any suggestions as to a good one to sorta follow?

I am currently eye balling a pretty expensive one but it looks promising... Its an assassin using dual void battery...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info