Our Three Year Release Anniversary

great game and great 3 years on open and glad i was around even longer then that to see how the game has evolved. glad i was given a beta key back in the beginning.
rawrawr
grz
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
best game in years ! GG - GGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░Happy░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄░░░
░░░░birth░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░day░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░GGG░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░░░░ '
The cake is a lie.
Happy birthday to one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.
We thank you and all GGG staff for this great game Chris. That the next years could be even better and more players enjoy Wraeclast and the Exile's possibilities! XD
Happy three years!
Raising a glass to Thirty more !!
“Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate, but with more screaming."
Thank you GGG. Keep up the great job with this addicting game :P
I just checked my profile and find it hard to believe so much time has passed since I joined October 3, 2013. I just wanted to say Thanks GGG I think the game is great and the amount of tweaking and additions that are being made are amazing. I know many people, myself included would not have done everything exactly as you have at times but all in all I think you have been doing great really. I hope it continues without end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info