Our Three Year Release Anniversary

I love you and so does my future wife :)
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
Happy 3rd anniversity.

I will have to thank you to make the best game in the world has seen so far.

now that this is it.. I will give my support to you aswell.
GZ
Live long and prosper
New supporter packs plesae :D
Thank you guys so much for all the content and hard work and dedication you put forth into the game. Always being current and informative if something is going on with the servers and letting us know as a community. Hands down GGG is one of the best out there. I have a BS in media arts and animation so I know first hand how much time, effort and sleepless nights go into it. So from one gamer to another thank you :) and Happy Anniversary POE
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Last edited by Almost_Red on Oct 24, 2016, 4:11:51 PM
Well we love you all at GGG, thank YOU guys for an incredible game and for being one of the most remarkable teams of developers!

I could drone on and on like an old man about all the awesome things you guys have done this past 3 years, but I'll just leave it at a respectable 'thank you' and have an awesome day!

Congratulations Grinding Gear Games!

Matt.
Happy Anniversary! Good luck to continue to grow!
With the risk of sounding very biased. GGG is what every gaming company should strive to be, that's how I've felt ever since I started PoE, that's how I truely feel.

Happy Anniversary dudes!
Happy Anniversary you guys, thanks for putting together such great content and gameplay for us :)
IGN: Frazetta
wow. PoE is the best game forever (the next 10 years exactly)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info