[2.6] Flash Freeze Ice Shot Ranger

"
MidgetForce wrote:
I am currently level 86. Im doing fairly fine with this build but I am wondering how to take it further. Currently im rocking a relatively well rolled 4 link Death's Opus bow with a good Queen of the Forest. There was a time I kept on dying and I switched all my gear and upped my chaos resistance. I managed to get my resistance to 70~/76/70~/60~. After that, I seemed to do okay.

My life however is 3.6K . Is this good enough?

For my DPS, i sacrificed area of effect for DPS. I dropped both chain and GMP support. Is this a wise decision? Tooltip DPS is roughly 34K. For horde or mobs, i dont see the difference. I may have to shoot another arrow but i dont think its a big deal.

Crit chance is about 50~% and crit multiplier is about 500~%

I started raiding up to T10 maps. Its decent so far but i believe I need some advice to move forward.

How can i progress to End-game built? My Character is public, could someone check it out? Greatly appreciated.

Your HP is way low. Evasion charcters still require around 4.5 at high levels to work properly, imo. Your bow is not up to par for tier 10 maps either. 300+pdps is what you want, Harbinger most likely. The quiver and gloves got to be changed as well
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Last edited by Cergic on Jul 24, 2017, 8:58:57 AM
I just got back into POE and was playing this build and enjoying it a lot. How well does it work with 3.0?

I only got to level 45 before the season ended but enjoyed it a ton and finally got GMP for some fun ice freezing before it ended. Will the build be pretty similar or change a lot with the 3.0 updates?
I'm curious too about how well this will work in 3.0.

I'm new to the game so starting from scratch and will be playing on the Xbox One.

I've been playing around with the build in the beta, and although I've gone a completely different way with my passive tree the skill gems are showing how much fun this build can be.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Getting a 502 bad gateway error on the skill trees
Does this build still viable at end game, ie fast clearing / bosses ect? I'm a newbie, just started a game and i liked how this build work.

Also, there are quite a few new passives, do you guys change anything?
Any chance for a 3.0 update on this build?
Yes, please do a 3.0 version of this build, I loved it in 2.6
any plans for a 3.0 reboot?
Nvm
Last edited by Naggash on Aug 15, 2017, 2:55:21 PM
Anyone know of an 3.0 version of this guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info