[2.4] Chaos Incinerate Build - Occultist Witch

"
Nikkaj wrote:
"
Kazz_mot wrote:
How come the flame in the video is blue?

it's a cosmetic MTX you can buy with money

LOL, Thx. I thought because it's chaos damage the flame turns blue.
One dude, why use vaal pact¿?
"
Nefhi wrote:
One dude, why use vaal pact¿?

because you also take ghost reaver, which makes lifeleech to ES leech. vaal pact makes it that leech is instant, so you can sustain your ES pool while attacking. good espacially VS reflect (which is not that much an issue here, because we convert a lot -or all on standart- damage to chaos)

super useful passive
Last edited by Nikkaj on Jan 5, 2017, 5:58:43 PM
guys, why use eye of chayula¿?¿? why dont use oher amulet with most pòwer¿?¿?
Last edited by Nefhithion on Jan 7, 2017, 2:37:35 PM
"
Nefhi wrote:
guys, why use eye of chayula¿?¿? why dont use oher amulet with most pòwer¿?¿?

because it makes you stun immune...

do you actually read the items? you ask a lot of ...interesting... questions :P
Hello, I loved your build so far.
I am now lvl 80 with 27K dps. As I cannot afford a 6L Infernal I use a 5L one without mana reduction. To solve mana problems I use only one snakepit and uses an Elreon ring with -8 skills mana cost.
I have 6.5K ES.
I am bored because I die too often and wonder why ?
Cant kill Izaro merc for example, who one shots me each time.
Where is problem ? Not enough ES ?
Thank you for answers. I'd like to go further with this awesome damage build.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello, I loved your build so far.
I am now lvl 80 with 27K dps. As I cannot afford a 6L Infernal I use a 5L one without mana reduction. To solve mana problems I use only one snakepit and uses an Elreon ring with -8 skills mana cost.
I have 6.5K ES.
I am bored because I die too often and wonder why ?
Cant kill Izaro merc for example, who one shots me each time.
Where is problem ? Not enough ES ?
Thank you for answers. I'd like to go further with this awesome damage build.

you should make your profile visible and/or post your stats and gear here :P
without that info we cant really help, but your ES is WAY too low (you should aim at around something of 8-9k min, 10k+ can be done,you may have too low res, too reckless playstyle or a combination of that

EDIT:
do you use eye of chayula? you need to be stunimmune. if you get stunned, you die
Last edited by Nikkaj on Jan 8, 2017, 9:49:49 AM
Thank you for answer.
Well my profile is now visible and I'd appreciate any comments. Char is Elea lvl 79.

And I dont use Chayula, but I actually have the feeling I never die coz of stun. May be a mistake ? Thank you.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Thank you for answer.
Well my profile is now visible and I'd appreciate any comments. Char is Elea lvl 79.

And I dont use Chayula, but I actually have the feeling I never die coz of stun. May be a mistake ? Thank you.

if you think you dont need it, try to get an ES amu. also your helmet, gloves and boots dont give enough ES, you want to aim for the 2x amount. im also not a fan of doryanis belt, if you can fix your resi, try getting an high ES belt +STR

if you have the currency, buy an dying sun flask for the extra projectiles and drop the snakebite for a better ring. also possible to use LMP and swap in void man. for bosses. jewels with -% mana of attacks help, too :)
Thanks a lot for your time.
I will work on all that and I'll come back for a feeling.

Have a nice day.
Last edited by Scipion75 on Jan 8, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info