[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

posted before but didn't get any advice...lets try again (im noob at this game so i rely on copying builds lol)

First off I still have no gotten an ex to drop, I can finally afford one, just one, but would rather not trade choas for an ex when I need 3 to get the Watcher's eye jewel with vitality life gain, and 10+ to get eye of innocence with +1 to addition curse.

Secondly I still have Tabula b/c idk what armor to get, I have an 18% physical dmg reduction and that seems low, but idk this game is has to much to learn about learning the learns. On top of that I'm still running ele weakness with the CWDT chest setup b/c I really don't know what to replace it with... Still running Anger too, no use for vitality if no watcher's eye so... I'm a little lost on what I need to do as a poor player who still runs mostly t4-5 but know i can handle some t7-9 maps, but sometimes I die and loose a huge chunk of xp at lvl 89.

I was also thinking of running purity of fire to buff the wise oak, but not sure if it would be better or not.
"
posted before but didn't get any advice...lets try again (im noob at this game so i rely on copying builds lol)

First off I still have no gotten an ex to drop, I can finally afford one, just one, but would rather not trade choas for an ex when I need 3 to get the Watcher's eye jewel with vitality life gain, and 10+ to get eye of innocence with +1 to addition curse.

Secondly I still have Tabula b/c idk what armor to get, I have an 18% physical dmg reduction and that seems low, but idk this game is has to much to learn about learning the learns. On top of that I'm still running ele weakness with the CWDT chest setup b/c I really don't know what to replace it with... Still running Anger too, no use for vitality if no watcher's eye so... I'm a little lost on what I need to do as a poor player who still runs mostly t4-5 but know i can handle some t7-9 maps, but sometimes I die and loose a huge chunk of xp at lvl 89.

I was also thinking of running purity of fire to buff the wise oak, but not sure if it would be better or not.

Don't get +1 eye of innocence, I just got it for fun, coz I didn't have anything else to buy at that moment.

You can play the build without the watchers eye, but it is not so survivable. So just save for watcher's eye. Getting currency is pretty easy this league, as you get loads of currency for offering to godess and sales of catogrophers. You just need to run a lot of maps and level and you will reach that level of currency.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Small video of me running 2 merc labs run

https://youtu.be/l13t5T_Ggzo

More to come
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite build in PoE.
Nevermind, I answered my own question.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
Last edited by Trapperkeeper on Feb 18, 2018, 8:40:52 PM
Guide update?
same question ! are you going to try to update your build for 3.2 ? played it 2 league ago and realy enjoyed. Want to try a new version for 3.2
On your magma orb skill tree, how are you getting vaal pact without any linking passives?

I can't afford watcher's eye or any of those fancy flasks. Is berserker viable or is scion still better?

My current build is the magma orb build with no vaal pact and I'm having a hard time surviving red maps. Would vaal pact make a difference? No instant leech is killing me.

I'm leveling a scion for the poet's pen build using warlord's mark instead of watcher's eye.

Not sure if I should continue leveling a scion or turn my berserker into dual wielding poet's pen.

TL:DR; is zerker viable for dual poet's pen cuz no watcher's eye. and how are you getting vaal pact with no linking passives? Should i redo my tree to get vaal pact?

EDIT: Tried the dual poet's pen on my berserker. It is not as tanky as razor.
Last edited by BiggestNoobEver on Feb 27, 2018, 6:26:06 PM
So we just got the new Acendant.

Permanent immortal call is dead, slayer stronger than before, the question is what to do instead of juggernaught.

Elementalist, Inquisitor and Pathfinder all have elemental penetration which is pretty nice.

Elementalist wins the penetraion at 10% vs. the other two at 6%.
Inquisitor wins the overall damage though, due to the 10% increased damage taken on top of the 6% penetration.

There is also the possibility of Trickster which has the highest leech for clearing, as well as 15% chance of 50% extra chaos damage.

Inquisitor is immune to ailments while on consecrated ground, this kill the build becouse you need to be ignited.

I think the damage is already good, wee need to anything to address the survival we loose without permanent immortal call :(
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Feb 27, 2018, 9:38:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info