[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
polsenols wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
polsenols wrote:

According to Path of Building going trickster doesn't change the max life leech cap with the regen, but only the life leech rate.
Is path of building bugged or did you just misunderstand how trickster leech works?

Partial quote from squid_daddy:

"
The answer is yes, recovery increases effectively bypass the leech cap. How it works is all of your recovery from regen, leech, flasks, on hit or any other effects are added together, then recovery modifiers are applied to the total. At this point the game does not know, or care how much of the recovery was leech.

In the following thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rmco0/can_increased_recovery_bypass_leech_20_cap/

Wouldn't that mean that "no regen" maps will be a pain in the ass?

"All of your recovery from regen, leech, flasks, on hit or any other effects are added together"

Since I have vaals pact I have 0 regen from the beginning on life. So the formula for my life recovery is (life leech per sec + 0 regen + 0 flask life)*1.5 if you are trickster.
When you enter a 0 regen map, nothing changes, except that your mana won't regen either.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Dec 16, 2017, 5:25:08 PM
Hey!

Which disadvantages might occur when i use exactly the same build and the same items i used 3.0?
I only play standard league and i am don’t want to start from scratch :/
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
How do you do to not run out of mana ? I don't see where you regen with magma orb active build.

2 ways to deal with the problem.

Boots enchant: 0.4, 0.5 or 0.6% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently.

Replace CWDT+flammability with CWDT+warlord's mark. If the delay is too big, get abyssus jewel with added fire damage to spells, remove anger and use blasphemy warlord's mark. Or just remove anger and have full mana pool and the delay won't be a problem.

I am having trouble on some bosses keeping mana up. Actually, some bosses seems impossible to have mana on. The enchant with leech after kills won't really help on those fights if they don't have adds.

Any tips? Can't remember having this problem last time. I've got Warlords on CWDT and running anger. Havn't gotten the enchant yet as I was unsure if it would help with boss killing. Don't really have a problem on map clearing part.

"
Witchfavorit wrote:
Hey!

Which disadvantages might occur when i use exactly the same build and the same items i used 3.0?
I only play standard league and i am don’t want to start from scratch :/

Since vaals pact got nerfed, tanking high peak damage or high impact damage, will be impossible with berserker. This means that you will die a lot more. That is the only difference.

With the setup with scion I am trying, now with ascendant slayer/jugger, I can at least mitigate high impact physical damage very well.
"
myshild wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
How do you do to not run out of mana ? I don't see where you regen with magma orb active build.

2 ways to deal with the problem.

Boots enchant: 0.4, 0.5 or 0.6% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently.

Replace CWDT+flammability with CWDT+warlord's mark. If the delay is too big, get abyssus jewel with added fire damage to spells, remove anger and use blasphemy warlord's mark. Or just remove anger and have full mana pool and the delay won't be a problem.

I am having trouble on some bosses keeping mana up. Actually, some bosses seems impossible to have mana on. The enchant with leech after kills won't really help on those fights if they don't have adds.

Any tips? Can't remember having this problem last time. I've got Warlords on CWDT and running anger. Havn't gotten the enchant yet as I was unsure if it would help with boss killing. Don't really have a problem on map clearing part.

All totem bosses are curse immune, meaning warlord's won't work on them. Also warlord's of course won't work on curse immune map. I recommend using mana potion on totem boss maps.

For warlord's mark to work on the boss you will have to spell cast on it a lot so the curse applies. You need 20 ignites for the curse to activate or a hit from the boss.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

All totem bosses are curse immune, meaning warlord's won't work on them. Also warlord's of course won't work on curse immune map. I recommend using mana potion on totem boss maps.

For warlord's mark to work on the boss you will have to spell cast on it a lot so the curse applies. You need 20 ignites for the curse to activate or a hit from the boss.

Yea I am using a mana potion, but for some bosses that is not enough. Havn't pushed that far yet this season so havn't tried a lot of bosses. But two problem bosses I can remember right now is the jumping goatman (can only take one hit from him, 2 = death) and haunted mansion (shaped to t10). No adds to regain mana pot uses and not enough mana gain from one pot to actually kill comfortably. Even tho the curse is on the bosses I find it difficult to keep up the mana on a single target.
"
myshild wrote:

I chose the Trickster ascendency and that is what helps me. Not sure what else to say besides maybe picking up some mana leech nodes.
Im a slayer/jugg.
How do u guys deal with heavy hitting spell dmg in single target/boss fight situations?
I cant leech fast enough.
"
Layuth wrote:
"
myshild wrote:

I chose the Trickster ascendency and that is what helps me. Not sure what else to say besides maybe picking up some mana leech nodes.

I went slayer/jugg for the immortal call combo.
Problem with mana leech nodes is they specify "x% of damage from attacks leeched as mana" and none of the spells are attacks as far as i know.
"
myshild wrote:
"
Layuth wrote:
"
myshild wrote:

I went slayer/jugg for the immortal call combo.
Problem with mana leech nodes is they specify "x% of damage from attacks leeched as mana" and none of the spells are attacks as far as i know.

Blasphemy + Warlord marks works just fine. Never need mana with those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info