[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Hercanic wrote:
Loads of text :D

I changed the tree in the build guide now for two reasons. One, it is better in both damage and life. Second, it gives more intelligence earlier, enabeling spell leveling. Therefore I released two leveling trees and leveling unique suggestions.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
jyc128 wrote:
Np would you head to the templar side or ranger side first?

I've now changed the endgame tree and have now added leveling trees and also leveling uniques. Hope you find it helpful :)!
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
hi, totally, very, very interested in ur build.
just 1 last question, can it do uber atziri?

It should be able to do uber atziri, but I haven't tried it yet. It's mostly about experience as most builds have the dps to do it nowdays, with some modification.
"
NoviiAgent wrote:
The Green Dream only for frenzy charge generating , right ?And how important it is

It is marked as a potentiall upgrade, because it is basically what it is. It is not important at all, but boosts the dps by maybe 20%.
"
Kyuss12 wrote:

Does poison do anything for us? These gloves are cheap, like 5c or less.

Poison is useless for us. The added damage to spells and attacks enables you to drop anger, but the life and res rolls are too bad to make it worth it.
What skill is letting the magma orbs shoot out into a multi-ball spread type pattern?
i see 3x lv1 cwdt setups. imo this doesnt work. at least thats what i have read in other guides, they have to be different levels. am i wrong?

also how mandatory are those several ex items like dying sun and green dream?

how important is it to hysteria craft weapon and helmet? cuz this essence is 18c ea atm

also each of your rare jewels cost a fortune :\
Appolagies if this has already been asked...

Is there a reason you use magma orb as your main skill vs anything else like fireball (+ rolling flames), firestorm or flameblast?

Also, is it worth looking at himmburn + cold skills (vortex / freeze pulse / frostorb) as both freeze pulse & frostorb have +projectile jewels, and vortex chill gives a nice layer of defence
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Hey where do I put my unique jewels
Last edited by dingleberryman on Aug 26, 2017, 4:59:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info