[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I'm new to the game and choosing this guide as the start. For this is my first time, I don't quite understand the mechanic of the gem so far. So if anyone can help take a look at my build and leave some feedback i would appreciate that. Thank you and have a nice day.
P/s: Pretty much the problem is I'm way too squishy.:)
"
kiyoshikiyo wrote:
I'm new to the game and choosing this guide as the start. For this is my first time, I don't quite understand the mechanic of the gem so far. So if anyone can help take a look at my build and leave some feedback i would appreciate that. Thank you and have a nice day.

The first thing you wanna fix is not your gear (although you are lacking a lot of resists) but your ascendency. Since you have none ;)

Even doing the trial in normal is enough to make you 100x less likely to die due to more leech.
Kill the evil or zombies will become reality!!

IGN: Sid_Ashley
"
Sidashley wrote:
"
kiyoshikiyo wrote:

The first thing you wanna fix is not your gear (although you are lacking a lot of resists) but your ascendency. Since you have none ;)

Even doing the trial in normal is enough to make you 100x less likely to die due to more leech.

Thank you so much here and for the tip bro. I must say this build is incredible and really cheap, first time playing but it take me only 3 days to get to this point.
Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the build. I'm using tabula rasa 6l incinerate. I solo killed Abaxoth 2 player life (friend kept ripping) at clvl 72, I've only taken Cloaked in Savagery at this point, no Aspect of Carnage yet. Took a little while but got the job done.

Hey man, i'm playing with this build, but i looked at your account characters and it seens you changed a lot the build. So i have some questions.
The build don't work on late game?
On you character u're using the Goathide Boots now, could i work with the build in this guide too?
And why u took ou avatar of fire of the build?
I have some other questions, if u could call me on ingame chat or even skype it would be nice.
Hey Chrispied, i did this build as a league starter (Not the greatest idea ever haha, paid over 2ex for the amulet)

Anyhow, i kinda gave up and tried something else because i didnt enjoy playing it with a active skill setup. But now i've got enough currency to revisit and possibly go Abberath's + Kaom's instead. I saw your post a few pages back about "end game version" with abberath's.

Could you possibly show some footage or go more indepth about this?

Or would Abberath's + Belly with another CWDT be better?

Thank's for the build and job super well done :)
Last edited by Sprutfarbrorn on Mar 24, 2017, 3:55:56 AM
Could someone please help me, I've tried to do this build but I do virtually no damage? I'm wondering what it is I've done wrong? Im level 68 at the moment and can barely kill anything? Thanks :)
"
BudgeAU wrote:
Could someone please help me, I've tried to do this build but I do virtually no damage? I'm wondering what it is I've done wrong? Im level 68 at the moment and can barely kill anything? Thanks :)

Your characters aren't public, so we cannot check :)
Hiho, i'm trying Fireball (GMP for now, maybe pierce would be a better idea?) with Scorching Ray (+ CWC, FP, CTI) for more ignite chance as my active skills. Works well so far...
Last edited by _Regulus_ on Mar 25, 2017, 3:31:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info