[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Monstarella wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:
Why did you go with lousy Berserker?

Chieftain looks like it would be way better for this.

So I made this derpy post but understood later on why.

My next question is, I'm having an issue understanding why you switch from Warchief to castable Blade Vortex when you have a CWDT B.V?

Couldn't we just get rid of the CWDT B.V and put something else there instead?

I am still failing to see why Vaal Pact, since it seems life regen with Enduring Cry End. Charge and Golem is better.
Also why Elemental Overload is on this build, since there is very little crit chance in this build.

Also tried to afk Cruel Lab Izaro and died.

I sense this build to be upcoming bs.

Enduring cry is not used in this build.

The switch from warchief totem happens because we can use fireburst and our passive tree starts to look nice.

As for vaals pact, as tomey wrote, it is the foundation of this build. You can't regenerate 6000 life several times a second with life regen, but you can with vaals pact.

Elemental overload is constantly triggered as 5% spell crit chance is plenty when we hit with 20+ spells per second.

Edit: I think I kinda understand the question now after a good nights sleep :D

I don't really understand the questions though :/
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Feb 4, 2017, 4:24:52 AM
And CWDT BV is there to maintain stacks with the main BV setup, helps while clearing.

If you died at Izaro in Crual then it's most likely because you don't have Cloaked in Savagery yet.

And yes, in theory we can use attack skills to generate hits as well but they'll need accuracy which we don't have at all (while spells have 199% chance to hit), as for Ancestral Warchief, it's slow as f*** and it is a totem, meaning its hits do not count at all towards the 10% chance to cast Fire Burst.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Enduring cry is not used in this build.

The switch from warchief totem happens because we can use fireburst and our passive tree starts to look nice.

As for vaals pact, as tomey wrote, it is the foundation of this build. You can't regenerate 6000 life several times a second with life regen, but you can with vaals pact.

Elemental overload is constantly triggered as 5% spell crit chance is plenty when we hit with 20+ spells per second.

Edit: I think I kinda understand the question now after a good nights sleep :D

I don't really understand the questions though :/

I tried Vaal Pact at Cruel Izaro and my sustain was very crappy, mainly reserved to just the single pot I was using.
So I ask now, when does this super cool Life-Gain come into play and how?

Furthermore, right now I'm running some temp sword (Innburry til I can level) and shield.
Why use Razorleaf and not lets say, Doryani Sceptre, Goddess Scorned/Unleashed or Breath of the Council?
I use Tempest Shield, Reckoning and Vengeance to constantly hit-block for repetitive dmg, which they all fuel each other.
Any thoughts?

Edit: This builds damage is super shitty and is enraging me how garbage it is. The sustian is nearly nonexistant.

Also you cannot get ****ing cloaked in savagery by the time you do C.L. Smart one
Last edited by Monstarella on Feb 4, 2017, 6:58:15 AM
"
Monstarella wrote:

I tried Vaal Pact at Cruel Izaro and my sustain was very crappy, mainly reserved to just the single pot I was using.
So I ask now, when does this super cool Life-Gain come into play and how?

Furthermore, right now I'm running some temp sword (Innburry til I can level) and shield.
Why use Razorleaf and not lets say, Doryani Sceptre, Goddess Scorned/Unleashed or Breath of the Council?
I use Tempest Shield, Reckoning and Vengeance to constantly hit-block for repetitive dmg, which they all fuel each other.
Any thoughts?

Edit: This builds damage is super shitty and is enraging me how garbage it is. The sustian is nearly nonexistant.

Also you cannot get ****ing cloaked in savagery by the time you do C.L. Smart one

The videos show you just how much damage this build can do with a optimal set-up. I think you are letting your emotions cloud your judgement. I for one am having a wonderful time with this build, I also hope that your experiences become more positive.
It seems the builds has so many little variations and that the Creator has up and left the build.
Expecting the user to read through 100pages to know what the hell is going on.

If you're not going to at least weekly update the build, don't post one.

Pure and Simple.

So many little pieces of do and don'ts that are hidden and only serve to infuriate people like me.
I've been playing this game for a very long time, and never in all my time have I met such a confusing, convoluted chore of a build.

Warning. If you do not have enough patience to fill an ocean and dislike murky guidance on buildance.

Avoid this one like the plague.

To bad this build isn't subject to a rating system.
I'd thumbs down it.
Last edited by Monstarella on Feb 4, 2017, 10:34:54 AM
I just spent LOTS of currency to use this build and now get one shotted by a merely t13 map boss... TWICE.

I dont get this, i have a 6L belly and 7k pool

HOW IS THIS AN AFK BUILD, I WASNT EVEN AFK

Is there a massive update on this build that never got post? I dont get this
Nothing wrong with a 6l Belly but 7k life pool is still pretty low. And there are certain t13 map bosses that will always "one-shot" you, even with 10k life pool, namely the Plaza Goddess, Lair Rigwald (degeneration), and Scriptorium Shavronne (reflect), so certain strategies need to be applied, meaning sometimes you just cannot ignore all the mechanics of the boss fight.
Last edited by tomay on Feb 4, 2017, 12:23:15 PM
Then this is most misguiding build ever, and the clear speed isnt even that good. I might as well just keep RFing everything
Nothing misguiding here. In the video you can see where Crispie is AFK or semi-AFK and when you pay attention to the life pool you can tell which armour is being used, Tabula or Kaom's Heart or Rat Cage with Vaal Molten Shell. All this is explained in the videos or has been discussed at great length in this thread.

But certain bosses are problematic with this build, particularly those who deal massive DoT which makes Cloaked in Savagery failing us. And then there are others who are simply pushovers with this build... you really need to know the limitations and what you are up against.
Question.

I was rolling along, enjoying the build.. doing T10-T12 maps (with no problem).

Then.. I hit mobs with LIFE LEECH.

I was dead in under 3 secs (and that's with popping flasks)..

Yikes. what is the strategy.. kill mobs (if possible as fast as possible to out speed the life leech?)

Anything else.. As so many procs happen automatically, not sure I can just run around them as they like to slide in with another group..

ORRR, maybe I accidentally had my other set of weapons on.. and the 7 suns wasn't there to proc the leach on my side?? I will need to do more testing.. So odd, I was owning everything.. then bam, blue mobs and I was down.. Has to be the weps, right?

Last edited by Medivah on Feb 4, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info