Chaos recipe level

I'd rather wanted to see much more Regal sinks.
You can produce them in large quantities using full-set recipe, but there are no real sinks for them! That's why Regal is so ceap compared to chaos (which has many sinks - map rerolls, Zana mods, etc).

I'd like to see many Zana mods cost Regal orbs instead of Chaos.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Regals are crucial for crafting. I never have enough regals. Crafting jewels can be very profitable if you are smart about it, and for that you need regals.
U MAD?
"
goetzjam wrote:

Get off my dick.
Maybe a regal to chaos vendor recipe? I'm going to get smashed aren't I?
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Maybe a regal to chaos vendor recipe? I'm going to get smashed aren't I?
Hey, I wouldn't mind that. Sell a regal, get a chaos, that would surely cut down on the supply of regals.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Regals are crucial for crafting. I never have enough regals. Crafting jewels can be very profitable if you are smart about it, and for that you need regals.

Oh, so that's why regals are 1.5 times cheaper than chaos, despite drop rate for Regals is much lower, and they require higher-level set to vendor for....

You cant craft top-tier jewels with regals, even (cause you cap at 3 mods) - that's a HUGE con if you cmpare it to chaos reroll. Also, you need a massive amount of alts for regals.

Now, compare how many chaoses are spend by players to add mods to high-tier maps, reroll them and reroll crafted mods...

Regals are crucial for crafting, true. But their supply is far greater than demand, even despite many players intentionally try to make chaos recipe instead of regal.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Oct 22, 2016, 3:53:05 PM
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
I'd rather wanted to see much more Regal sinks.
You can produce them in large quantities using full-set recipe, but there are no real sinks for them! That's why Regal is so ceap compared to chaos (which has many sinks - map rerolls, Zana mods, etc).

I'd like to see many Zana mods cost Regal orbs instead of Chaos.

Using regals as the main zana mod currency makes a lot more sense than chaos. Most players that actually do use the mods, only apply them to lvl 75+ maps in the first place.

Thematically chaos orbs also dont fit there, as they are the "randomized result" orb. With zana mods you pretty much always know what you're paying for.

I would propose to change it so that you can pay chaos to get a random zana mod, or choose the one you want with regals.
I agree that the best solution is increase the value of the Regal Orb. MortalCombat's idea is a good one. The other suggestion for one regal for one chaos would also do that but some other crafting use would be better, I think. A special little crafting advantage for maps or strong boxes or sextants or something interesting like that???
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
1. zana mod need to cost regal especially her lvl 8 league.
2. uniques sold from Masters are all unlocked from master lvl 8 = they should cost regal too.

Lvl 8 master > ilvl75. GGG need to stop overusing chaos orb as vendor cost.
"
Darkkrows wrote:
1. zana mod need to cost regal especially her lvl 8 league.
2. uniques sold from Masters are all unlocked from master lvl 8 = they should cost regal too.

Lvl 8 master > ilvl75. GGG need to stop overusing chaos orb as vendor cost.

Excellent!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info