Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Celebrate Halloween with a Free Carnage Mystery Box with any Points Spent!

Spent 275p and still haven't got my box. Be glad you guys got your buy one get on. I got a buy one get.......
"
Oldsch00l wrote:
GGG please put up some exclusive MTX for Halloween like every year. Please <3

Amen!!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
NoNameNoAim wrote:
Can the second box be gifted/traded to a friend?

edit: Oh, and is the two for one deal valid for multiple transactions or only the first?

"This deal is valid only once per account. Secondary purchases will not grant an additional Mystery Box."

And it's not really a "2 for 1" deal, it's just that the box is one of the cheapest items in the store, so they used the example of buying a box and getting the free one as a bonus. If you buy something more expensive like premium tabs, then the "free" box is not really that big of a deal.

And it should have been free with no strings attached, now that would be something to celebrate. The way it is, it's just another attempt to lure people into buying more stuff.
Bought a box to get a box. Both skin transfers.

So tired of these scamboxes.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Fix your lazy immunities.
Rats, spent all my points on them flippin totems skins like 2 hours before this post...
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
it's not free
gore portal for 6 coins.
ty for scam

really enjoying the skin transfers and ugly hideout shrines I'll literally never touch
Last edited by Brian on Oct 20, 2016, 7:47:57 PM
More free boxes. But this time I've already gotten both wings :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info