Celebrate Halloween with a Free Carnage Mystery Box with any Points Spent!

Evry other free box with purchase was made clear, this one is very unclear says free box everywhere, but its not actually free, i have 1 point left and im too broke to get even 5$ of points in time so reading something is free 10x when its 100% NOT free but just very discounted, is heart breaking :D

hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
This is not free! I was excited about the headline, but then those few extra words "when you spend points in the shop" seriously harshed my squee. Also, I spent my points a few days before this offer came up, so I'd be pretty mad about that, if I actually wanted anything from that box. Which I don't. So it is weird that I have any emotions about this at all.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
I find the whining about it "not being free" perplexing. 'Things' have been marketed with this kind of wording since, well since the dawn of marketing. It does not say it's free it just not explicitly state in the headline that it is not. The not free part is not even hidden somewhere in the fine print.

If you feel that you are being bamboozled by GGG for advertising a special in this manner then you might wish to re-evaluate and educate yourself a little more before some scam artist, who makes a deliberate effort at conning you, fucks you over proper.
"
"
To: support@grindinggear.com
Subject: Carnage Mystery Box Ripoff

Cant believe this issue is my first contact to you...

Bought a Carnage Mystery Box:

Carnage Mystery Box: Carnage Boots
Free Carnage Mystery Box: Carnage Boots

Please either:

(A) Take away one Carnage Boots and replace it with another Carnage Mystery Box or...
(B) Take them both away and refund my points

Thank You...

Their Answer:

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or substitutions on any Carnage Mystery Boxes. These boxes are either cheaper than or equal to the price of any effects you would get in the boxes, and as such duplicates are an intended feature of the Carnage Mystery Boxes.

Thank you for your support of Path of Exile. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Kind regards,
Alex

Bottom Line: Dont Bother lolz...free indeed...

It's a mystery box which contains random MTX from a pool of possible MTX prizes, nobody made you buy it, stop whining.
Ghouls confirmed new summoningg skill with act5 Kappa
I'm that Morty guy.
Not gonna lie, I love you guys at GGG wholeheartedly; however, this is a super lame sales tactic dudes. I feel like the current player base is getting the shaft in terms of some sweet Holiday related MTX. From the Pumpkin Head MTX to the Heartbeating Sword, you guys just haven't released any stuff of that caliber in god knows when.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
That prob means no exlusive Halloween MTX, a little sad about that, they are some of the best.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Where does it show up? I bought stuff on the 25th but didn't notice a mystery box..

Edit - Nevermind
Last edited by Vandicate on Oct 26, 2016, 5:27:05 PM
Halloween exclusive mtx please! :C
Disappointing, but free is free I s'pose. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info