Community Highlights Video by Mirek Le Fou and the Lioneye's Watch Podcast Featuring Jonathan!

Special thanks to Jonathan for devoting his time to a community podcast to share some valuable insight on the technical site of PoE.

I really enjoy listening to it. Thank you Jonathan, it is really great to hear from a developer who is so passionate about his work and the game he created. Keep up the good work and don't bother much with the trolls and all the negativity from a vocal minority (there are much greater issues regarding game balance ;) - performence problems exist yes but the majority can easily deal with them)

You did a great job on the podcast - i would love you to be on there again in the future!
Last edited by Wiesl_1404 on Oct 17, 2016, 6:09:44 AM
Big time LOL at POHX for freaking out in the sewers at 17:33 man that made my day! "I read the patch notes and my computer sucks WHHHAAAH WHAAHHHH" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wish I could tag him...
Nice interview I'm glad it was brought up regarding when the MTX pages will get some love, I wish someone would have asked about what we could do with duplicat MTX's when buying the mystery box's.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
TasteBud420 wrote:
Big time LOL at POHX for freaking out in the sewers at 17:33 man that made my day! "I read the patch notes and my computer sucks WHHHAAAH WHAAHHHH" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wish I could tag him...

Hi, Pohx is actually commenting on his first encounter with Shaper who made the screen freeze, which happened earlier when fighting the boss. Pohx logged out and didn't trust his twitch chat that Shaper made the game pause. It wasn't related to the game performance issues. I realized it after the release that it might be received that way, I failed to make it obvious. It's actually the funniest encounter with Shaper I know of.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Oct 18, 2016, 2:00:40 PM
i dont know who that dude danb is but he is legit.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Langhun wrote:
You know all that lucky 6-link situations... never happend to me since open beta. :F
~Well, not as good as what happened to them but, you see this shit?

It rolled 5s before 4s, 5l, before 4l.

Took almost double jews and fuses than the average but Im not complaining :p
Oblivious
Seeing all these guys nearly get one-shot with 12k+ ES, i am not so confident about trying the guardians any more (-.-')
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Mirek always makes the best PoE videos. Bravo!
U MAD?
4:50

I don't know who "dan b" is, but that dude is legit !
19:32

"
WTF? He's riding him!

Hilarious.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info