[2.4] Doomfletch's prism Inquisitor a.k.a. The Kneebreaker

can anyone please explain why do you take melee crit chance and staves and staff nodes on Acuity skill tree
Lioneyes fall jewel changes melee, and melee weapons to bow damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajuyIvjtj6c

3 very avoidable deaths... I need to try to facetank less :s

Anyway very powerfull ... I prefer the koam heart variant :)
Wonderful build so far, have already started a character with it going! I was just curious as to what your lightning arrow links would be for this build? You mention it being a viable option but no links so was just curious :) great work!
I ran Oos version of of the DP build during prophecy and leveling Milkys version atm, Ill def check out your tree choices, you really dont see many weapons in PoE as easy to build around as the DP, ive used it as a leveling weapon also since it really does cruise though most mobs even as a leveling unique and flat phys is so easy to get if you hoard rings and ammulets as much as i do :)

I plan on building a tanky version also since there are several nice versions of the DP build around these days. Its so much cheaper than the recent meta bows in price even though its gone up due to less prophecys and focus i suppose but still far below a reach or well rolled harbinger. Ive also considered running a high ES version with the soul strike quiver wich synergizes really good with my occultist witch currently running a poison arrow soul strike and it seems strong. A Doomfletch Prism might work out with the SS quiver too imo for a es version.

Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Nov 6, 2016, 1:51:03 AM
One Question, can you explain how the BR Enchant works? Is a additional blast only one additional"projectile" or like a additional trigger on blast rain???
Last edited by flojoe on Nov 16, 2016, 5:41:35 AM
Can anyone calculate his actual dps for me? I suck at math lol.
A bit surprised with your choice of quiver considering the amount of flat phys that drillneck has,, or even the signal fire can increase your numbers more than any rare quiver ive tested to date, having 2 prism builds in past leagues, both Oos and Milkys versions were among some early successes with the DP bow, decently rolled flat phys mods on each piece of gear puts the dps from this bow well above anything needed for endgame which opens up the question about choosing abyssus,,,if you have decent phys reduction its fine but i wouldn't recommend abyssus in most cases, the increased phys damage taken is pretty high and risky in most endgame maps.
Abyssus is certainly fun to use though if you dont mind the occasional death,,I am still curious what the actual top end dps can get to with Doomfletch Prism with near perfect rolls on all flat phys, but it would be higher than any bow post reach nerf imo and prices as or 1/1/2017 are so low its a steal for sure at only 1 chaos for the prophecy to fate your own or 5 chaos for a Prism version in Breach league,,thats why i think this build may still be the best budget build in PoE.
Remember when high end gear was really high end !
Classic Audio all the way,olderthandirt and twice as
Grizzly :)
Last edited by Grizzledmoe on Jan 1, 2017, 9:56:36 PM
I am planning on running this build next league and am really looking forward to it because i love ice shot. I have two questions. What makes iron grip worth the investment of points to get there. And second question is why wouldnt barrage and tornado shot be more damage then ice shot and blast rain since tornado shot and barrage are physical damage?
Is there any updated guide to 2.6 of this build?
I wanted a templar bow build but I cant seem to find any other guide then this one, so either im useless at googling (happens pretty often) or there just isnt one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info