[2.6]16 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses.19.5 total buffs,high defence for party End-game support.

Hello Exiles.This is rework of my old build for 2.1-2.2 patches and updated for current patch,which you can to see here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1590384 .
My old account Q12345 has been locked,with all gear and build on forum.
There are alot of changes in current build.Better stats,more ES,new items,additional 2 Ascendancy points,changes in Passive Tree.
Templar has got bad start for this buid and you also can use Witch class Necromancer(good start with ES nodes,+ huge dmg boost),but The Guardian is the best class for powerfull defence boost for your party.
Im need support build to protect my carry,because all my carry's have huge dps,they dont need dmg boost more and they can to kill themselves from reflect.Phys or ele,i give them 84% ele resistance and 70%+ phys reduction.Only with guardian(not Necromancer)we can to get 9% to maximum ele resistance istead 8% because class has 10% incresed Aura effect more.
I did this build on Talisman league and continue to play on Essence league,tryed all high-end Maps with different mods(including Uber Atziri,Uber Lab,Core double boss,Shaper's Guards and Shaper),you can started w/o gear on new league,but you need full gear and gems to farm End-Game maps.It's ONLY party support build,and you can't farm solo maps(but lol,we dont want it).
Let's get started.

Conception,Proc and Cons

Conception of this build is the maximum defence for party with maximum Auras of possible+aura's buffs and 3-4 Curse + curse's buffs and Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian to do all maps with all mods in party.We can get our auras only with Lowlife Blood Magic build.

Pros:
-It's very useful build for your party.
-Easy to find party for exp,farm or fun.
-Adaptable build. You can make it work the way you got your gear. Only the "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod is mandatory.
-You will not be worry about map mods for you.
-Funny build.

Cons:
-Not cheap build in End-game.
-Hard to find required items on league's start.
-Need to have good lvl of char,to take all support nodes.

List of auras+buffs,which i use and hp reserved calculation

In this build im using all defence auras+ anger(because have hp slot for 1 more aura)+3 vaal auras+Rallyng or Enduring cry,total number is 19.5.

Self cast auras:

-1.Lvl 24 Haste
-2.Lvl 24 Grace
-3.Lvl 24 Discipline
-4.Lvl 23 Purity Of Fire
-5.Lvl 23 Purity Of Ice
-6.Lvl 23 Purity Of Lightning
-7.Lvl 21 Purity Of Elements(i have capped resistance from this aura+ havent space for 50% reserve aura)
-8.Lvl 23 Determination
-9.Lvl 21 Vitality
-10.Lvl 21 Anger with Generosity(could be lvl 22 with gloves+1 gems corrupt)
-11.Lvl 21 Clarity with Generosity(could be lvl 22 with gloves+1 gems corrupt)

Auras from Ascendancy class:

-12.Radiant Faith(armour from life reserving)
-13.Harmony of Purpose(You and your party can share Charges)

Auras from items:

-14.Shaper's Seed aura(Nearby Allies gain 1% of Life Regenerated per second
Nearby Allies gain 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate)

Auras from Animated Guardian:

-15.Leer Cast aura(You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage)
-16.Dying Breath aura(Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them,
Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage)

Vaal Auras:

-17.Lvl 20 Vaal Discipline(could be lvl 22 with gloves+2 vaal gems corrupt)
-18.Lvl 20 Vaal Grace(could be lvl 22 with gloves+2 vaal gems corrupt)
-19.Lvl 20 Vaal Haste(could be lvl 22 with gloves+2 vaal gems corrupt)

-19.5.And Cry+ 2 mini buffs from class(0.5 aura:D)
Rallyng or Enduring cry.
Unwavering Faith(Auras you Cast grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies
Auras you Cast grant 0.2% of Maximum Life Regenerated per second to
you and Allies)
Prayer of Glory(You and nearby allies have 15% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed if you've used a Warcry Recently)

About Damage Auras:
I'm using only Anger aura(not Hatred or Wrath) because i think it's the best damage Aura for full party.Anger give Fire damage for spell casters and for attackers too,for any builds with any type of Damage(Phys or Elemental).While Hatred give bonus only for Physical damage skills and Wrath give lightning damage to attacks but dont boost spell casters,if they havent lightning damage.Also party members must use Hatred or Wrath for self,if they have special builds for this auras.
You can swap Anger to Hatred or Wrath if you are personal support for you friend.
Also if u take all dmg auras(hatred,wrath,anger),ur carry can to kill himself by ele reflect.
If u use United in Dream Cutlass u will have Envy aura(50% reserved too).Its good aura for supporting chaos damage builds.All aura's effect are applied for Envy aura.
Envy aura:
Adds 58 to 81 Chaos Damage to Attacks
Adds 52 to 69 Chaos Damage to Spells

Hp reserved caltulation
https://poe.mikelat.com/#1r34pAPd/9b.I7p/yhf.b/9b.qJf
I take all reduced mana reserved nodes from tree,bm+mortal conviction,jewel,alphas howl,prism guardian.
Also then you are leveling,you can not have enough hp with lvl 21 Clarity.It's the worst aura,because reserved flat hp not %.You can run with low lvl clarity(10-15 lvl)then leveling to lvl 90+,or you can take additional hp from rare items.

Required Uniques to start build

It's lowlife build,and we need Solaris Lorica for begin or shavronne's wrappings for End-game.Alpha's howl and Prism guardian for mana reserved points.

2.6 Passive tree and Discussion

Include all keynodes for party support(aura nodes,mana reserved nodes,curse nodes,3 jewels,blood magic,skill effect duration)

Added some ES+ much ES recharge rate.

Added much ES nodes

End-game passive tree,added 2 more jewel for 20% Vaal Skill Effect Duration + some ES

Fundamental nodes for this build

There are list of the all nodes for this build:
1) Blood magic+Mortal Conviction nodes

2) All reduced mana reserved,increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you cast and radius of Auras nodes

3) Additional curse+all incresed Effect of your Curses nodes

4) All increased skill effect duration nodes for our Vaal auras

5) 3 Jewel Sockets for 3 jewel: Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel,Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel,Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel.

6) Arcane Vision.After patch,we spend ONLY 1!Node,so we can use it for light radius now.

Others possible nodes for this build

1) Elemental equilibrium to boost elemental builds

2) Avatar of Fire+ Elemental equilibrium to boost builds with lightning or cold damage

3) Zealot's Oath to get more ES regen,but you need to use 2 Elreon ring with -8 mana cost,to use your skills

4)Ghost reaver to leech ES,but you have low damage to leech enough ES and spend 3 points

5) Unwavering Stance.You can use this node for untistun ,but you will lose all chance to evade attacks,it's bad+spent alot of nodes.

6)Conduit+Chance to gain All Charges on kill nodes.Its very good,if u have culling(like me) and ur party dont kill monsters very fast.12% Chance to gain charges on kill its very much on maps.But u also have conduit after 2.3 patch.

Deal with the bandits and Ascendancy

Normal: Kill all (1 passive skill point).
Cruel: Kill all (1 passive skill point).
Merciless: Kill all (1 passive skill point) or help Oak (+1 max Endurance charge).
We are lowlife bm,don't need hp,mana,resistance,cast and attack speed.But u can help to Oak on Merciless and get 1 more endurance charge for more phys reduction,and help to Oak on Normal to get 40 hp for more armour from Ascendancy class.

Ascendancy class: Guardian
In the Normal labs you want to get Radiant Faith to get your survivability.
In Cruel labs you get Unwavering Faith for extra physical mitigation and regen.
In Merciless labs get Prayer of Glory which is a pretty good movement and clearspeed buff in general
In the Endgame Labs you should get Harmony of Purpose which makes you and your teammates share charges.

Gear

Gear discussion

Body armor:
There is no choice,only

we need "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod.Good corrupt for shav is +1 lvl to Socketed gems(best corrupt,but price...),+1 to all maximum resistance or chance to avoid being ignited.Legacy version give more ES then nonlegacy.
Weapon:
You can choose between

I'm using now Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade with Culling Strike corrupt instead Heartbreaker in old version of build(My untistan mechanic+culling bosses) because this weapon give 10int(2% Es) and 40-50% ES,its huge ES boost.
You also can use Heartbreaker,because its have 50 flat ES+10% faster start of ES Recharge+culling strike.
Eclipse solaris has blind for nearby enemies,good help vs mobs and bosses with attack,but hasn't ES.
Singularity has reduced MS for nearby enemies,but hasn't ES.
Death's Hand has a good mechanic with our build.We have Warlord mark on hit,its give to us base chance to stun enemies.Also we have conduit.So when we stun enemies we have chance to gain Power Charge and share it with our party.But hasn't ES:(
United in Dream Cutlass has a very good aura for chaos builds,u can to use this Envy aura(50% reserved) instead Anger or haste.Still hasn't ES(((
Good Corrupt for both weapon is Culling Strike.
Shield:
We must to use only 1 shield,and it's

Best shield for this build,this item is insane as is reserves your three biggest auras on life without multiplying through the BM gem with 25% reduced mana reserved.Also give +2 lvl to Auras,with corrupt +3 lvl.Best Corrupt is +1 to lvl of socketed gems,we dont need resistance from implicit.Dont need legacy version,+1 gems>24% resistance.
Helmet:
As shield,we must to use only 1 helm,it's

There are 8% reduced mana reserved+2 to lvl of socketed aura gems+evasion rating+ avoid being chiled+ cannot be frozen!(We are lowlife build and can be frozen more time then life based build).The Best Enchant on this item is 30% Increased Temporal Chains Curse Effect,or Enfeeble,or Warlord mark.
Boots:

-I'm using Steppan Eard Sorcerer Boots insted Lioneys paws now,because we can ez to get it now.Also it has alot of ES!!!!+30%MS+Unaffected by Desecrated Ground(!!!).
-Another option is Rare high ES boots with or without increased movement speed with Chaos resistance+near 25 dexterity.
-Skyforth Sorcerer Boots is bad choice we will lose ABSOLUTLY all antistun because we haven't mana and this boots have low ES.6% Reduced mana reserved is good,but Cons outbalance Pros.
The best Enchant for boots is % Chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've killed Recently.This enchant+culling strike from weap are my Untistun mechanic if ur party kill mobs slow.If ur party kill mobs very fast,u cannot be stun by mobs:)+We have alot of Evasion to avaid hits.On bosses im using Kiara's Flask for untistun.
Gloves:
There is no choice,only Rare high ES gloves.

You can to take gloves with Maximum ES,and can to take gloves with high ES+Life(for more armour from Ascendancy class).Also u need near 25 dexterity from gloves,if u dont use rare boots.Intelligence for more ES,50 int=10% Incresed ES.Chaos resistance and strength(life for armour) are good too.
Good Corrupt is +1 to level of Socketed Gems for our auras or +2 to level of socketed Vaal gems for our vaal auras setup.Or any curse on hit corrupt(such as Vulnerability,Elemental Weakness) if you use Doedre's Damning Paua Ring.
Belt:
There are 3 options
- Rare Crystal Belt

This is a new ES base belt with 60-80 ES in impicit.You need high es from it+ some stats:
Armour+life(for armour)+chaos resistance+strengh(life for armour)+increased Flask Charges Gained+ reduced Flask Charges Used+increased Flask Effect Duration.
If u have essence u can to use http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Deafening_Essence_of_Spite for high ES boost,50int=10% incresed ES.
Or http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Delirium to get +50% to Chaos Resistance while using a Flask
Or http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Horror to get 5% additional Physical Damage Reduction while using a Flask
Or http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Insanity to get 5% increased Movement Speed while using a Flask

- Bated Breath Chain Belt.

My old belt.We got ES+int(%ES)+ 50% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate from this belt,recharge rate is good help for us.

- Auxium Chain Belt.

There are only the high flat ES.Chill and Freeze duration on you is based on 65% of Energy Shield is unnecessary stat,because we have Alpha's howl for antifreeze.
Good corrupt for unique belts is +1 Maximum Endurance Charge for phys reduction or 5 to 8 % increased Skill Effect Duration for our Vaal auras.

Amulet:
-Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet

I'm using this amulet and think it's the best choise because amulet grant additional aura for our party(Nearby Allies gain 1% of Life Regenerated per Second Nearby Allies gain 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate)
-Eye of Chayula

If u want immune to stun.You can to use this amulet,but you will lose additional aura+hp(bad for armour buff and for our clarity reserv)
The Best corrupt for both amulets is "enemies can have 1 additional curse".

Rings:
There are many variations.

- Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring

You can use this ring for ES regeneration,be useful on burning or desecrated ground + regeneration in fight.Also get ES+int(%es) from ring.Use it only in right ring slot.Legacy version has 4% of ES regen.

- The Pariah Unset Ring

We can ez to get it now(thx Diviners box).
Has 1 Socket.+100 to Maximum Energy Shield per Blue Socket+2 to Level of Socketed Gems+ as for whirling blades and cast speed for bladefall.
You can to put some blue aura gem in this slot for +2 lvl.

- Lori's Lantern Prismatic Ring

This ring give to us light radius+chaos resistance+movement speed+While on Low Life, Enemies are Unlucky when Damaging you(its very useful mod on this ring for lowlife support,i'm getting smaller damage with ring).But ring dont give es:(

- Doedre's damning paua ring

+1 Additional curse if u have gloves with curse on hit corrupt.

-Romira's Banquet

We can gaining Power charges with this ring and share charges with our party.No more Pros.

- Rare Unset ring

With intelligence+ flat ES+%ES+mb life(for armour)+chaos resistance or some attributes.Rare rings is the best choice if u need much ES.
In 2.6 patch we can to get +1-3 lvl for socketed gems(its really cool for Discipline,and we can to use another 50% aura in shield.
Don't need any corrupt on rings.

Flasks

There are flasks,which i'm using:

-Doedre's Elixir

Our support flask,which gain 3 Charges to us,and we share it with party(conduit)

-Rumi's Concotion

Good flask,which give to us additional block and block spells+armour.Nice flask for more survival.Use it only on very hard bosses(like Shaper)

-Stibnite Flask of Staunching

We are ES base support build and cant fast restore our ES if taken damage(apart from Vaal Discipline),so we need Remove Bleeding flask,increased evasion+smoke cloud base is very good.Because we have more chance to avade attacks+blind enemies(good for party).Also you can use anoher base flasks,but with remove bleeding mod.Good prefix is +# Extra Charges or #% Increased Duration.

-Quartz Flask of Adrenaline

Very good flask for additional chance to dodge spells and attacks,also has phasing(good when u lagging).Im using this flask with increased movement speed mod.Because havent space for quicksilver flask.Good prefix is +# Extra Charges or #% Increased Duration.

-The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask

Very,very good flask for our survive,have near 1.2k ES regen per second while flask active.Also give life regen ground for our teammates.

-Kiara's Determination Silver Flask

Use it when stun or on bosses.Stun and curse immune.

-Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask

Grants additional Vulnerability Curse Aura if u use Doedre ring.

All flask must have 20% quality

Jewels

I got 5 slots in my build(3 on lvl 94 and 5 on lvl 98)
-Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel

First mandatory jewel in our build,give to us 3% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast,4% increased Effect of your Curses,8% increased effect of Flasks.Limited to: 1.Jewel for our Auras and Curses.Jewel is quest reward,quest "Through Sacred Ground",Act2 Merciless difficult,or you can to buy it from other players.Good corrupt is "3 to 7 % increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration".The best corrupt is "You are Immune to Silence".

-Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel

Another mandatory jewel,give to us 3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills,4% increased Skill Effect Duration,
2% reduced Mana Reserved.Limited to: 1.Jewel for our Auras and Vaal auras.Jewel is quest reward,quest "Through Sacred Ground",Act2 Merciless difficult,or you can to buy it from other players.Good corrupt is "3 to 7 % increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration".The best corrupt is "You are Immune to Silence" if you haven't it on another jewel.

-Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel

This jewel is very good for our build too.Give to our Vaal auras (15 to 20)% increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration.You can use one this jewel(20% vaal skill effect duration) on lvl 94 or 2-3(40-60% vaal skill effect duration) on lvl 98.Try to corrupt any Crimson Jewels to gain this jewel,or you can to buy it from other players.

-Spirited Response

If you use Rallying cry,its very good jew,for additional mana gained for party members.
Good corrupt is "3 to 7 % increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration".The best corrupt is "You are Immune to Silence" if you haven't it on another jewel.

Also you can use Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel if u have some changes in passive tree.

-Mantra of Flames Crimson Jewel

This is a jewel for your party members,not for you.They can use this jewel to gain dps boost.

Current Gear

Care!!!You need to change your swap weapon hotkey on far key(standart-"x"),because if you swap your weapons in fight,you will lose all of your auras!

Gems and links

All auras must have lvl 21 and quality 20(for more Area of Effect radius,very important for big party).

-Body armor(Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment)
5l

6l add enhance

We use bladefall+ curse on hit+3 curse+enhance to curse mobs.
I think bladefall is the best spell for our build,low mana cost,big range,huge AOE with lvl 4 enhance.You also can use spells that you like.Bladefall must have lvl 1 for the smallest mana cost(13 w/o enhance and 15 with enhance) and quality 20+(for AOE),try to corrupt 1/20 bladefall for 1/23(more AOE,10% on quality 20 and 11% on quality 22-23).
Curse on hit must have lvl 20(curse duration) and quality 23(11% Increased Effect of Supported Curses).
If you use 6l shavronne's,put lvl 4 Enhance(HUGE boost for curses and bladefall)
24% quality for each gem
-Bladefall- 11% increased Area of Effect radius.
-Temporal Chains- Cursed enemies are +12% slower.
-Enfeeble- Cursed enemies have 12% reduced Accuracy Rating and 12% reduced Critical Strike Chance.
-Warlord's Mark- Cursed enemies have an additional 12% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain.
All curses must have lvl 21 and quality 20(for the best effect).
Will be good,if you will have Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment with +1 to level of Socketed gems corrupt:D

-Shield(Prism Guardian)

Shield has mod "Socketed Gems have 25% reduced Mana Reservation",so we put in shield two 50% mana reserved auras(for the best reduced mana reserved)+ Discipline(if u have + 1 to level of socketed gems corrupt) or third 50% aura.
Next auras will be good in Prism Guardian: Grace+Haste+Determination for maximum reduced mana reserved and +2 level of this auras.
I'm using Grace+Haste+Discipline,because have +3 Prism Guardian,good boost for my and nearby allies defence(Grace,Discipline(lvl 21+3)) and good boost for movement,attack and cast speed by Haste(lvl 21+3).
Will be good,if you will have shield +1 to level of socketed gems corrupt.

-Helmet(Alpha's Howl)

Alpha's got +2 to level of socketed Aura Gems mod,so we put Purity Of Fire,Cold,Lightning for the maximum effect of "% additional Maximum resistance"(8% in 2.1patch and 9% in 2.2patch with The Guardian class and all effect of Auras bonuses).Also we put Determination for +2 level(good boost to armor for us and nearby allies).

-Gloves(rare gloves)

There are our Vaal auras setup.I'm using Vaal discipline+grace+haste in this gloves,you can swap Vaal Discipline to Vaal Clarity on maps with mod "players have no life or mana regeneration".
Increased Duration gem must have lvl 21 and quality 20 or lvl 20 and quality 23 for the maximum duration of socketed vaal auras.
All Vaal auras must have lvl 20 and quality 20(for more Area of Effect radius,very important for big party)
Will be good,if you will have gloves +2 to level of socketed Vaal gems corrupt.

-Boots(Steppan Eard)

There are we put all auras,which dont need for us+ generosity to increased effect of auras.
Im using Anger(we are support,don't need dps)+clarity(haven't mana,don't need mana regeneration).Also use Rallying cry in free slot.
Generosity must have lvl 21(incresed effect of Auras) and quality 20(increased Aura radius).

- One-handed Weapon

We put our Vitality aura here(dont use it with Generosity,because Viltality good work with The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask).Also put our movement skill,i'm using Whirling Blades.Whirling blades must have quality 20+(for attack speed(faster use skill)).Try to corrupt 1/20 Whirling Blades for 1/23(more attack speed,10% on quality 20 and 11% on quality 22-23).
In last socket we put Animate Guardian,this gam give to us 2 additional auras if we use Animate Guardian on special items.Animate Guardian must have lvl 20+(for greater hp of Guardian) and quality 20%(for movement speed of Guardian).

- Unset Ring

We put our last aura Purity of Elements here,because its blue gem.Aura get +2 lvl from ring.

Animate Guardian

Animated Guardian is the good gem,which grant to us 2 additional Auras(Dying Breath Coiled Staff(Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them,Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage),Leer Cast Festival Mask(You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage).
About Animated Guardian on wiki

We need 20-21 lvl Animate Guardian gem to get 8k+hp on minion.And quality 20% for 40% movement speed of minion.
We need only 2 mandatory items for Animate Guardian in our build:

Also use
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kintsugi
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Southbound
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Step
For surive guardian.

2.6 Defence and Party members Offence stats screenshots

2.6 My Defence stats on lvl 94

My stats w/o any auras and buffs.

My stats with auras only.

My stats with auras and flasks.

My stats with auras,flask,endurance charges and vaal auras.

2.6 Defence and ofence stats at party member lvl 1
Later

2.6 Defence and ofence stats at party member
Later

2.6 Auras and Curses Efficiency

2.6 Auras Efficiency

Here i want to write about Auras Efficiency with my Gear in 2.6 patch.
We have 69% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from passive tree+3% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from jewel+10%"increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from Ascendancy class,total 69+3+10= 82% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"

-Haste
Level 21 haste+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 haste we gain 18% attack speed,17% cast speed,10% movement speed.
With effects of Auras we gain 32% attack speed,30% cast speed,18% movement speed.

-Grace
Level 21 Grace+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 Grace we gain 3124 Evasion rating.
With effects of Auras we gain 5685 Evasion rating.

-Discipline
Level 21 Discipline+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 Discipline we gain 357 Energy Shield.
With effects of Auras we gain 649 Energy Shield.

-Determination
Level 21 Determination+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Determination we gain 54% more Armour.
With effects of Auras we gain 98% more Armour.

-Purity of Fire
Level 21 Purity of Fire+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of FIre we gain 44% additional Fire Resistance and 5% additional maximum Fire Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 80% additional Fire Resistance and 9% additional maximum Fire Resistance.

-Purity of Ice
Level 21 Purity of Ice+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of Ice we gain 44% additional Ice Resistance and 5% additional maximum Ice Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 80% additional Ice Resistance and 9% additional maximum Ice Resistance.

-Purity of Lightning
Level 21 Purity of Lightning+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of Lightning we gain 44% additional Lightning Resistance and 5% additional maximum Lightning Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 80% additional Lightning Resistance and 9% additional maximum Lightning Resistance.

-Purity of Elements
Level 21 Purity of Elements,total lvl 21
With lvl 21 Purity of Elements we gain 28% to all Elemental Resistances.
With effects of Auras we gain 50% to all Elemental Resistances.

-Vitality
Level 21 Vitality,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Vitality we gain 1.7% life regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras we gain 3% life regeneration per second.

-Anger
Level 21 Anger,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Anger we gain 89–148 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 74–118 additional Fire Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras we gain 161-269 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 134-214 additional Fire Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras and lvl 21 Generosity we gain 197-328 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 164-261 additional Fire Damage to spells.

-Clarity
Level 21 Clarity,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Clarity we gain 17.77 mana regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras we gain 32.3 mana regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras and lvl 21 Generosity we gain 39.4 mana regeneration per second.

x% Increased effect of auras you cast don't aply to Auras from items,because we dont cast them.

Another Auras,which i don't use.

-Hatred
Level 21 Hatred,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Hatred we gain 36% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.
With effects of Auras we gain 65% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.
With effects of Auras and lvl 21 Generosity we gain 79% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.

-Wrath
Level 21 Wrath,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Wrath we gain 17–267 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 21% more Lightning Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras we gain 30-485 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 38% more Lightning Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras and lvl 21 Generosity we gain 37-592 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 46% more Lightning Damage to spells.

2.6 Curses Efficiency

Here i want to write about Curses Efficiency with my Gear in 2.6 patch.
We have 40% "increased Effect of Supported Curses" from passive tree+ 4% "increased Effect of Supported Curses" from jewel + 11% from Curse on Hit gem+18% from Animated Guardian(Dying Breath Coiled Staff,Nearby enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them ),total 40+4+11+18=73% "increased Effect of Supported Curses".

After 2.6 patch,Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect.

-Temporal Chains
Level 21 quality 20% Temporal Chains+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Temporal Chains,cursed enemies are 52% slower and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies are 89% slower(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 69% slower.
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed TC Curse Effect Enchant cursed enemies are 105% slower(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 81% slower.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed BOSSES are % slower(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 69% slower.
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed TC Curse Effect Enchant cursed BOSSES are 42% slower and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 32% slower.

-Enfeeble
Level 21 quality 20% Enfeeble+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Enfeeble,cursed enemies deal 31% less Damage,have 25% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 59% reduced Accuracy Rating and 47% reduced Critical Strike Chance
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies deal 53% less Damage,have 43% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 102% reduced Accuracy Rating(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and 81% reduced Critical Strike Chance(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch).
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed Enfeeble Curse Effect Enchant cursed enemies deal 62% less Damage,have 50% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 119% reduced Accuracy Rating(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and 85% reduced Critical Strike Chance(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch).
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed BOSSES deal 21% less Damage,have 17% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 40% reduced Accuracy Rating and 32% reduced Critical Strike Chance.
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed Enfeeble Curse Effect Enchant cursed BOSSES deal 24% less Damage,have 20% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 47% reduced Accuracy Rating and 34% reduced Critical Strike Chance.

-Warlord's Mark
Level 21 quality 20% Warlord's Mark+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Warlord's Mark,cursed enemies grant 2% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 10% chance to be Stunned,have a 53% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 31% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies grant 3.4% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 17% chance to be Stunned,have a 91% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 53% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed Warlord's mark Curse Effect Enchant cursed enemies grant 4% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 20% chance to be Stunned,have a 100% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 62% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed BOSSES grant 1.36% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 6% chance to be Stunned,have a 36% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 21% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.
With Effect of Supported Curses and 30% Incresed Warlord's mark Curse Effect Enchant cursed BOSSES grant 1.6% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 8% chance to be Stunned,have a 40% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 24% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.

After all calculations,i recommend to use 30% Incresed Temporal Chains Curse Effect Enchant.

2.6 Vaal auras Efficiency

Here i want to write about Vaal auras Efficiency with my Gear in 2.6 patch.
We have 69% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from passive tree+3% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from jewel+10% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast",total 69+3+10=82% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"

-Vaal Discipline
With lvl 20 Vaal Discipline we gain 908 Energy Shield.
With effects of Auras we gain 1652 Energy Shield.

-Vaal Haste
With lvl 20 Vaal Haste we gain 36% attack speed,36% cast speed,20% movement speed.
With effects of Auras we gain 65% attack speed,65% cast speed,36% movement speed.

-Vaal Grace
With lvl 20 Vaal Grace we gain 34% chance to Dodge Attacks and 34% chance to Dodge Spell Damage.
With effects of Auras we gain 61% chance to Dodge Attacks and 61% chance to Dodge Spell Damage.

2.6 Vaal auras Duration

Here i want to write about Vaal auras Duration with my gear in 2.6 patch.
We have 90% "increased Skill Effect Duration" from passive tree+ 4% "increased Skill Effect Duration" from jewel+ 20% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" from jewel on lvl 94 and +20% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" from jewel on lvl 96,total 90+4+20= 114% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" on lvl 94 and 90+4+20+20=134% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" on lvl 96.

-Vaal Discipline
Base duration is 3 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 96 is 7.02 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 96 is 9.27 seconds.

-Vaal Haste
Base duration is 6 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 96 is 14.04 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 96 is 18.54 seconds.

-Vaal Grace
Base duration is 6 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 96 is 14.04 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 96 is 18.54 seconds.

In my build party get next stats from Auras,Buffs,Vaal auras:
+5685 Evasion
+3192 Flat Armour
+649 Energy Shield
+98% More Armour
+9% to all maximum resistance
+130% to all resistance
+6.8% Life regeneration
+197-328 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 164-261 additional Fire Damage to spells
+54.9 mana regeneration per second
+40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+47% attack speed,45% cast speed,33% movement speed.
+minimum 50% increased Damage
+14% additional phys reductions
+1652 Enetgy Shield
+65% attack speed,65% cast speed,36% movement speed.
+61% chance to Dodge Attacks and 61% chance to Dodge Spell Damage.
+12% additional Physical Damage Reduction per 3 Endurance Charges+12% to all Elemental Resistances per 3 Endurance Charges
+12% increased Attack Speed per 3 Frenzy Charges+12% increased Cast Speed per 3 Frenzy Charges+12% more Damage per 3 Frenzy Charges
+150% increased Critical Strike Chance per 3 Power Charges
+Conduit for party.

Enchantments

List of the best Enchantments for this build

-Helmet
The best enchant is enchant for our curse from uber lab.
-30% increased Temporal Chains Curse Effect
-30% increased Enfeeble Curse Effect
-30% increased Warlord's mark Curse Effect
I prefer 30% increased Temporal Chains Curse Effect,because bosses have 60% less Curse effect now.And with this enchant they are still good slow.Why not enfeeble?Because with helm enchant bosses have 25% less dmg,and w/o 22%,its very low difference.

Boots
I think the best enchant for my build is
-80% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently
With culling strike,this is my untistun mechanic on mobs.
If you use eye of chayula,u can to use
-10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently
For good movement.

Gloves
I think the best mod for gloves is +1 to level of socketed gems or +2 to level of socketed Vaal gems,but if you have very good gloves,and dont vaal it,u can to use any "when Hit" or "when you take a Critical Strike" enchant.
Im using now
-Cast Commandment of Reflection when Hit
This enchant Creates a clone of you.And mobs attack him.

All enchantments must be from Uber lab,for the best effect from them.

2.6 patch update

In 2.6 patch we have some aura AoE rework.R.I.P Vaal Discipline(But we still can to use it) and worse Vaal Haste(use too).
In 2.6 patch we can to get +1-3 lvl for socketed gems(its really cool for Discipline,and we can to use another 50% aura in shield.

Sry for my bad English.I'm happy to help everyone with any further questions:)
Last edited by GuppiTheSlayer on Mar 21, 2017, 5:08:09 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
Wow dude, nice build!
Couldn't u use essence worm ring and use 1 more aura?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
Couldn't u use essence worm ring and use 1 more aura?

We cant use this ring,because it has bad mod 40% increased Mana Reserved for all auras except socketed gems.
why no zealot's aoth?

[edit] nvm the flask :)
Last edited by tntkiller on Oct 30, 2016, 5:37:22 AM
"
tntkiller wrote:
why no zealot's aoth?

[edit] nvm the flask :)

Yea:)Use flask,i dont use Elreon ring,so i cant cast my skills w/o hp.With ZO i havent hp regen:)In critical situation,im using flask with ZO and have 1.3k ES regeneration,but im using this flask rarely:)
another question...your shav setup has 3 curses but you only have in the skilltree 1+ curse and your not using doeres ring so you can only do 2 cuurses

there is another way with a jewel tho :P

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Self-Flagellation
"
tntkiller wrote:
another question...your shav setup has 3 curses but you only have in the skilltree 1+ curse and your not using doeres ring so you can only do 2 cuurses

there is another way with a jewel tho :P

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Self-Flagellation

I have an amulet with +1 curse corrupt:)With doedre ring i can have 4 curse.About jewel.This jewel dont give additional curse on mobs,it give curse on you:)
Didnt see the current amu lol

The jewel i Linked wasnt the One i wanten to show... The One i ment is that One but corrupted and will have 1+ curse

also you dont use a golem..any rason why ir just no place to put it...stone or chaos golem is nice to have..

also i have to little life left to use clarity guess i could use a lower version but yours seems to work as fully lvled (74 life left without clarity)

my gear atm

belt im gonna prob use

tree atm..opted to fill up energy shield nodes some sooner..

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by tntkiller on Nov 1, 2016, 8:07:04 PM
"
tntkiller wrote:
Didnt see the current amu lol

The jewel i Linked wasnt the One i wanten to show... The One i ment is that One but corrupted and will have 1+ curse

also you dont use a golem..any rason why ir just no place to put it...stone or chaos golem is nice to have..

also i have to little life left to use clarity guess i could use a lower version but yours seems to work as fully lvled (74 life left without clarity)

my gear atm

belt im gonna prob use

tree atm..opted to fill up energy shield nodes some sooner..

Passive skill tree build

I dont use golem,because havent slot for it,lol.About Clarity.Yes u need to run with lowlvl clarity,before u get high lvl or take hp from gear:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info