[3.8] What a Shocking Tri-Element Trapper! [Fire/Ice Trap build][UberAtziri/Shaper Video]

oK, So, i'm getting the hang of this build, and i really like it so far.

But, im kinda lost from where to go now, can you help me ?

what to do next on the passive, and my items, what do u recommend me to change asap so I get stronk and 1 hit shaper? jk.

thx xD
"
Berkleys wrote:
oK, So, i'm getting the hang of this build, and i really like it so far.

But, im kinda lost from where to go now, can you help me ?

what to do next on the passive, and my items, what do u recommend me to change asap so I get stronk and 1 hit shaper? jk.

thx xD

Get Elemantalist, then skill over to Devotion for some health, get Assassination, Jewel slots and then all the ES you can get. Looking at your gear, well, get the same, only better. More health, more ES, especially on those Gloves.

Other than that? Just level up your gems. For Traps, and spells in general, every level is a massive boost in damage. And if you want to 1 hit Shaper, get yourself a Vaal Righteous Fire build. Quite funny to see the final boss kick the bucket in seconds.
Hey, I stumbled upon your guide and I would like to respec according to it (currently CI Bladefall Trapper), but pure ES/CI.
It would be great if you could help me with some questions because I'm quite "new" :D.

1. Is it viable in groupplay? (just one other player / golemmancer)

2. Is this Skilltree viable?
Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPc2EAB5CNQOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcbJRvIHdkgbiepKgsrCiy_LR8yGDW5PV9DVEmxS65Ms1AwUlNTMVZjXGtd8mSqajZsCG0ZcFFwUnZvfrB_xoRIhq6IQooGj_qTJ5Ugl5WX9JuGoS-io6crrJizA7d1uZO-isHFwfPDCcNtz93QH9fP2FTZW9te2-fjhOkC6_XsGO4V74jv6_D58YryHfRx99f5N0V8l5f79bQ45RmMNonTVEemvsrTtAzqug18V8ko-pitN4Om6yymN2Y0CpDWnsQdT3RVXypRdBqBppm4kxzcjxpYWlIpVeA3F2JPZ05vd8kG9p8AAAAAAA==

"
Azkarez wrote:
Hey, I stumbled upon your guide and I would like to respec according to it (currently CI Bladefall Trapper), but pure ES/CI.
It would be great if you could help me with some questions because I'm quite "new" :D.

1. Is it viable in groupplay? (just one other player / golemmancer)

2. Is this Skilltree viable?
Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPc2EAB5CNQOSBEPES8RUBGWFdcbJRvIHdkgbiepKgsrCiy_LR8yGDW5PV9DVEmxS65Ms1AwUlNTMVZjXGtd8mSqajZsCG0ZcFFwUnZvfrB_xoRIhq6IQooGj_qTJ5Ugl5WX9JuGoS-io6crrJizA7d1uZO-isHFwfPDCcNtz93QH9fP2FTZW9te2-fjhOkC6_XsGO4V74jv6_D58YryHfRx99f5N0V8l5f79bQ45RmMNonTVEemvsrTtAzqug18V8ko-pitN4Om6yymN2Y0CpDWnsQdT3RVXypRdBqBppm4kxzcjxpYWlIpVeA3F2JPZ05vd8kG9p8AAAAAAA==

1. Yeah, there should be no problem at all! I myself played on a regular basis with 1-2 people in a group, and one of them is a SRS!

2. Oh, a CI build? Hm, I sadly have very little experience with these, so honestly, I don't know. You will deal less damage and have less Splash due to not having skilled Amplify etc. over at the Templar, but how much exactly I'm not sure. You did skill Blast Cascade already which I would've suggested for a CI build, anyways, so I honestly don't have anything else to add. I would say to replace the Blasphemy link with a Discipline if you haven't done that already, though.
Great, thanks for the fast reply.

After I'm done repecing I will try to remember giving a feedback after adjusting a few thinks.

(I'm getting bit of area radius from my The Beat of a Fur Shawl, only Six-Link I've ever got^^).
Hey, thanks for your build, really looking into it and going to start new char on breach this night.

Is there any luxury unique choices that would be actually effective to get for this build?
"
Hey, thanks for your build, really looking into it and going to start new char on breach this night.

Is there any luxury unique choices that would be actually effective to get for this build?

Well, I guess you could use Heretic's Veil, maybe an Amulett or Ring here and there, but none really are all that stunning of an idea. There is nothing I can find that really would be awesome to use that couldn't be done just as good or even better by a Rare. Well, nothing expensive.
"
MrMoho wrote:
"

Well, I guess you could use Heretic's Veil, maybe an Amulett or Ring here and there, but none really are all that stunning of an idea. There is nothing I can find that really would be awesome to use that couldn't be done just as good or even better by a Rare. Well, nothing expensive.

Thanks for the answer, but i have another question ;)
I was playing 78/78 gladiator before and was still dying on t16 guardians, the question is about layers of defence — how come life+ES+eva is enough to survive high tier maps?
Any thoughts on shavronne+low life build and what life-based auras would be?
so, I've followed your build guide pretty closely and I love it. Level 88 and I want more damage, what's the best passives to go for to get that?
"

Thanks for the answer, but i have another question ;)
I was playing 78/78 gladiator before and was still dying on t16 guardians, the question is about layers of defence — how come life+ES+eva is enough to survive high tier maps?

The Evasion doesn't really come into play all that much, but the combine power of Life and ES certainly does. All the gear that has evasion I only used out of necessity. If you want less Damage, but more ES, get a ES Armor instead of Carcass, if you think you can get 4 green Sockets into your Gloves/Helmet, get pure ES Gloves, or if Blast Cascade is a good enough way for you to get Power Charges, skill it and get a different kind of pure ES shield!

Despite that, the 9k+ overall Health you get from your Life and ES is more than enough to survive even the biggest of hits, like that of a super charged Izaro.

"
Any thoughts on shavronne+low life build and what life-based auras would be?

Honestly, I really don't like Pain Attunement; you basically waste a good portion of survivability in exchange for a 30% Damage boost that, at least with this build, probably won't be THAT noticable considering how much damage multiplier you get from the negative resistance of enemies through Elemental Equilibrium.

Now I don't want to say it isn't an option, and you can certainly try. In that case, however, skill more ES, get Energy from Within and Socket it close to Melding (or at the slot directly below Pain Attunement). The Aura used should probably be Discipline to get even more ES.

"
ashen2 wrote:
so, I've followed your build guide pretty closely and I love it. Level 88 and I want more damage, what's the best passives to go for to get that?

I always wanted Celestial Judgment and Celestial Punishment to the very left of the Templar. Those two certainly would grant a nice damage boost. However, it would take 7 point (if you get the Jewel slot) to skill there, so I backed off from it since I already felt powerful enough and wanted more survivability, but you can give it a try. Another thing might be Snowforged to the top right of the Witch, which would boost both your main Damage Skills and at the same time Throatseeker at the same spot. There is also Annihilation for more crit.
Last edited by MrMoho on Jan 1, 2017, 5:42:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info