[PoE 2.4.1]ScoldBreath Fire-brust Pathfinder CWDT build [Shaper Viable/Uber Atziri Viable]

"
Nicol wrote:
I recently rolled this and its awesome. Is attack speed useful for getting more mana use out of cyclone? Wondering how haste would compare to anger, or maybe a fast weapon to cyclone around. Idk, using catalyst right now, my hysterias didn't roll well and I'm pretty sure the damage is comparable

Only Movement speed allow you u recast cyclone faster not Attack speed

You can run Haste for 9 movemennt speed but 170% to 179% are little
Anger will give more dps
Could you add gems links ?
Like best links for single target (the spells you used for the shaper for example) and also best items:

Catalyst, fire burst sceptre, bitterdream , wyrmsign ....I don't know what's the best setup.

Great build ! I did Hall of the Grandmaster deathless pretty easily !
So I've since upgraded my gear almost as far as I possibly can (boots/chest can have higher life rolls, shield can get leo mod on it. I've run guardians and a vaal temple. Died once on the vaal temple but I think it was a flask error, guardians were all very smooth except for minotaur. For some reason I can't facetank him at all, this is my first experience on the fight as "melee" so I'm probably just not noticing something but both minotaurs I attempted weren't too rippy (eleweak/added light, 2nd one was added fire/enfeeble/monster life or something like that) and still repeatedly killed me. I will be trying shaper, real question is just managing quicksilver to avoid slams, and if I can facetank stuff like balls. I'll post my gear below, any advice would be great (I'm pretty sure fireburst isn't as good as catalyst but I haven't done any personal testing to compare. Also not trying to poison right now as I believe 10% pen is better)

My gear:
Spoiler
ign - Zilead
"
Nicol wrote:
So I've since upgraded my gear almost as far as I possibly can (boots/chest can have higher life rolls, shield can get leo mod on it. I've run guardians and a vaal temple. Died once on the vaal temple but I think it was a flask error, guardians were all very smooth except for minotaur. For some reason I can't facetank him at all, this is my first experience on the fight as "melee" so I'm probably just not noticing something but both minotaurs I attempted weren't too rippy (eleweak/added light, 2nd one was added fire/enfeeble/monster life or something like that) and still repeatedly killed me. I will be trying shaper, real question is just managing quicksilver to avoid slams, and if I can facetank stuff like balls. I'll post my gear below, any advice would be great (I'm pretty sure fireburst isn't as good as catalyst but I haven't done any personal testing to compare. Also not trying to poison right now as I believe 10% pen is better)
How many fevered minds do you need with that cyclone setup on wyrmsign?
five, 528 mana cost in total
ign - Zilead
Sorry for my question but what rolls are mandatory to look in a scepter with firebust?
Last edited by Fedega on Oct 22, 2016, 1:51:52 AM
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
Like best links for single target (the spells you used for the shaper for example) and also best items:

Catalyst, fire burst sceptre, bitterdream , wyrmsign ....I don't know what's the best setup.

How you managed to finish Grandmasters deathless? Used any special flask/item? I tried once with this build, i lost all portals on CWDT boss i think.
Can this build be done as any other class besides pathfinder?
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
hey would it be possible to use the slayer ascendancy class and rely on the Endless Hunger note: "20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life. Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life." With all this constant damage this seems to be pretty good, or am I missing something why it isn't mentioned as an option?

and could you give me a list of all the spells you are using?
Last edited by Cephyros on Oct 23, 2016, 11:56:16 AM
"
neuropr wrote:
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:

How you managed to finish Grandmasters deathless? Used any special flask/item? I tried once with this build, i lost all portals on CWDT boss i think.

It was pretty easy :) not using special items or flask

Just run and keep your flasks up.... just had probs with 2 Aegis/Block guys (10sec fight till they give up :) ) I os the others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info