Atlas of Worlds Fan Art Competition Winners!

Best submissions of any fanart contest to date! Really amazing work, I love that all the Shaper submissions manage to carry the same dark vibe really well.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
@Oneofdazz: What is that glow in the dark map made from and how much to buy one?
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Awesome work everyone. And congrats to the winners! :-)

If I was judging I would have put Devidblin's work of art (4th one down) in the top 3. It was impressive.

Devidblin (Top Russian Submission)
Top but not top...I can't understand this
English is not my native language, so sorry for mistakes
These are fanarts?

This community got some REALLY talented people.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
These submissions are really nice. Congrats, all.

I like Gehinorm's AoW board game image with the four current supporter pack armours - with the shifty Chimera guy presumably holding loaded die behind his back.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Gets better every time! So much good stuff!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I need Bestbrick's submission as a wallpaper. Please tell me you have a full hd version of this image.
Last edited by Tutch on Oct 11, 2016, 10:58:46 PM
The quality of submissions to these comps are getting ridiculous!

Congrats to all the winners!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Oct 14, 2016, 5:17:32 PM
top-notch guys
"
Khavali wrote:
Best submissions of any fanart contest to date! Really amazing work
Not all of them, but the best of them truly are. I liked Bestbrick's the most.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info