[2.5] Zyget's Leech Cyclone Slayer

Hey man awesome build. This is what i will be starting with in the new leagues since the wepaon range will be crazy. What you think about getting Kaoms's heart? thats what i will be going for since i dont need the aoe from Carcass as bad. Although sockets might be a little rough
Last edited by Pharcri on Dec 1, 2016, 5:21:47 PM
Would you not be able to run reflect maps with the slayer ascendancy point along with the non reflect ring?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Pharcri wrote:
Hey man awesome build. This is what i will be starting with in the new leagues since the wepaon range will be crazy. What you think about getting Kaoms's heart? thats what i will be going for since i dont need the aoe from Carcass as bad. Although sockets might be a little rough

I am sure it will work out great, as you mentioned you miss out on 6 socket slots but you can make it work without it.
"
Edzilla wrote:
Would you not be able to run reflect maps with the slayer ascendancy point along with the non reflect ring?

Not something I've tried, but my resistances would not be ele weakness capped if I did that, which can be scary if you get unlucky.
Is this cyclone build the best choice for hardcore vs a marauder version ?
1 question about bandit, is attack speed better than physical damage?
Because attack speed for cyclone seem nothing much changes for me, like 0.38sec to 0.36sec (something like this)
So is attack speed that important for cyclone?
"
blizaro wrote:
Is this cyclone build the best choice for hardcore vs a marauder version ?

yes this will be superior to a marauder version.
"
callmeCYC wrote:
1 question about bandit, is attack speed better than physical damage?
Because attack speed for cyclone seem nothing much changes for me, like 0.38sec to 0.36sec (something like this)
So is attack speed that important for cyclone?

Yes its superior, the phys roll from bandits is low compared to the attack speed.
Last edited by Zyget on Dec 2, 2016, 2:53:16 AM
This is a great build, having fun atm in standard with it.. Thanks :)
Not worth using endurance charges and getting endurance charge nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info