Dear GGG, Your game is fucked...

1. endgame for the no lifers
2. bad drops
3. no AH (yes no. 3)
4. prophecy league instead of perandus league in standard ?
5. labyrinth!! I'm good at it ok,just too...stupid,really! arpg!
6. people think you listen, but for an old time gamer, it's still marketing

I love your game, really. Started playing open beta, supported till prophecy, got 70+ tabs. acquired stuff mostly from farming. It's a lovely game to be honest, endgame sucks! Yes, i can buy t16 maps,yes i can buy pieces of shit to get to uber atziri, that endgame is bullshit!
You know why Diabo is still the standard in ARPG? Becauae you can get to endgame with no BULLSHIT!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2016, 6:37:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GD complain starter-pack:
End gaeim for nu-lifers, no itamz, no traed, no itamz again (Perandus, even tho Prophecy also gives a lot of nice items... lol), Labyronth is stooped cuz arpg (what does it even mean), u listen or your game is kill.

Diabo is hardly a standard in aRPG (if you are talking about D3) - it is simply tailored for casuals (which is majority of players), who want loot to rain on them. People who have some overall more common sense and skill find it boring quickly, since they can complete it in no time, leaving them with nothing to do.
Casuals (uh, I hate this term, since I'm a casual to a degree, too...) on the other hand, will find PoE overwhelming, and reaching the end-game for them will be actually very challenging. And because they do not want to think about themselves as casuals, they will blame the game for being stooped, and call people who manage to get to the end-game no lifers, instead of simply realizing that the game is not catering towards them. This is not uncommon thing to happen around here, really.

Here is an idea - why don't you just play the game you like?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
dagul23 wrote:
2. bad drops
3. no AH (yes no. 3)

I love your game, really. Started playing open beta, supported till prophecy, got 70+ tabs. acquired stuff mostly from farming. It's a lovely game to be honest, endgame sucks! Yes, i can buy t16 maps,yes i can buy pieces of shit to get to uber atziri, that endgame is bullshit!
You know why Diabo is still the standard in ARPG? Becauae you can get to endgame with no BULLSHIT!

So, i think maybe you should change the title a bit... its kinda... idk, im not a mod, but if i was, i would probably give you a warning :P

Anyway, to answer your numerical points

1) endgame for the dedicated*
2) RNG
3) Doesn't need it, you can play fine solo self found
4) There were reasons.
5) Take your time with the lab, its not something you can just, rush.
6) GGG has the tendency to listen, but never talk back to you directly, they used to pre-2.0, but not anymore lol
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Perq wrote:
GD complain starter-pack:
End gaeim for nu-lifers, no itamz, no traed, no itamz again (Perandus, even tho Prophecy also gives a lot of nice items... lol), Labyronth is stooped cuz arpg (what does it even mean), u listen or your game is kill.

Diabo is hardly a standard in aRPG (if you are talking about D3) - it is simply tailored for casuals (which is majority of players), who want loot to rain on them. People who have some overall more common sense and skill find it boring quickly, since they can complete it in no time, leaving them with nothing to do.
Casuals (uh, I hate this term, since I'm a casual to a degree, too...) on the other hand, will find PoE overwhelming, and reaching the end-game for them will be actually very challenging. And because they do not want to think about themselves as casuals, they will blame the game for being stooped, and call people who manage to get to the end-game no lifers, instead of simply realizing that the game is not catering towards them. This is not uncommon thing to happen around here, really.

Here is an idea - why don't you just play the game you like?

Not talking about D3 kid.
Ok, sorry dad.

Spoiler
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 11, 2016, 1:59:31 AM
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:
2. bad drops
3. no AH (yes no. 3)

So, i think maybe you should change the title a bit... its kinda... idk, im not a mod, but if i was, i would probably give you a warning :P

Anyway, to answer your numerical points

1) endgame for the dedicated*
2) RNG
3) Doesn't need it, you can play fine solo self found
4) There were reasons.
5) Take your time with the lab, its not something you can just, rush.
6) GGG has the tendency to listen, but never talk back to you directly, they used to pre-2.0, but not anymore lol

1.endgame for dedicated.... funny
2.RNG, i've 6-linked a lot of stuff and have a lot of really good stuff,did you read everything? farming thing?
3. I've played solo self found, read again
4.what reasons? prophecy is the most lamest league of all, nerfs..
5.Did you not read I'M GOOD AT IT!!!
6.They DID! listen, not anymore...

Change the title for what?, because the truth hurts?
D2 has no end game like POE FYI. Baal runs and meph runs are like piety and dom runs in POE except no one does the latter because there's so much more interesting things to do in POE.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
dagul23 wrote:

Just popping in to express my approval for this point and to balance the two pro-GGG posts in the thread.

*flies away*

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Ooooh, "kid"! Always a good way to bolster any online statement.

You mentioned bad drops and Perandus, which was the closest to D3 in terms of market dilution and ease of getting geared fast. You infer that end-game only applies to no-lifers, or kids, or perhaps kids with no social life, which seems odd. You've bought 70 tabs and love the game, only not endgame, itemization, lab, difficulty of gearing, or... Marketing? What?

Are you drunk?
"
Bars wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

Just popping in to express my approval for this point and to balance the two pro-GGG posts in the thread.

*flies away*

RIP
Yoda

Like your SIG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info