Lab is so bad, please kill me.

Why not just post Chris's response? The actual response, either in a screen shot, or just a copy+paste?
U MAD?
"
morbo wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Deluding myself that GGG doesn't follow your terrible advice? OK, I am happy to do so.

No, that they will actually rework a whole expansion, just for your little club.

You got some proper source to back up the "little" claim?

Also: As the poster "gibbousmoon" is still playing the club members cant be just people who left the game because of the lab. So the "entrance requirement" for that club is less steep than that.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
No way to guess those things from what you are saying man, no point getting carried away like this.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Why not just post Chris's response? The actual response, either in a screen shot, or just a copy+paste?

Because that would be rude.

I gave you everything of relevance. No out-of-context shenanigans. And possibly even more than propriety would permit.

You can either believe me or choose not to believe me. I honestly don't care which.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Indirectly observable by GGG not taking any action vs Lab for 7+ months now. Directly observable on steam charts retention rate.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Indirectly observable by GGG not taking any action vs Lab for 7+ months now. Directly observable on steam charts retention rate.

I would translate that as a "no": At best you are arbitrarily interpreting some things.

Furthermore GGG has taken some action. At least: They nerfed trap damage vs ES. They nerfed Izaro in at least one of the difficulties.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Furthermore GGG has taken some action. At least: They nerfed trap damage vs ES. They nerfed Izaro in at least one of the difficulties.

That's called polishing. I'm talking about the absurd demands of the Anti-Lab hate club to "rework" a whole expansion, which GGG is basically ignoring and will keep ignoring, because their numbers don't matter enough.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
It would be barely any work at all to simply delete the expansion, which is what they ought to do since the lab is the opposite of fun.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

That's called polishing.

Even if you call it "polishing" it is also an action that was taken.

"
morbo wrote:

I'm talking about the absurd demands of the Anti-Lab hate club to "rework" a whole expansion,

Dont know what exactly you mean here. It would certainly help to actually say what you mean instead of saying something else which is strictly false - aka "no action taken".

"
morbo wrote:

which GGG is basically ignoring and will keep ignoring,

Which is your interpretation. There were also Frost Wall believers who thought something along these lines. After one year (or whatever) the mighty Frost Wall finally fell though.

"
morbo wrote:

because their numbers don't matter enough.

This is your opinion. I have seen no proper indication of that being true.
Cool news, gibbousmoon. Nice to hear that Chris has acknowledged a problem and will be taking action.

Perhaps I'll feel the game to be worthy of some more donation money in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info