Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Lab is so bad, please kill me.

Said it all.
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2016, 12:25:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You are already did bro did you not see the 6th sense?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Glad you needed to make another thread about this. Its not like there aren't already 1623458 of them in this forum, and probably a handful on the first page of this section. My feelings on the subject? You probably just need to git gud.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
git gud.

Boohoo, the git gut argument. Teach them wannabe PoE scrubs.

Now, listen. Do you like spinach with celery sauce? Honestly.

I won't use the word "shit" in the question, as pigs are known to eat shit and like it. But we are human after all.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Lab is awesome!

See, we can express an opinion without any supporting reasons why too!

Seriously, do you people think posting an anti lab thread without any suggestions is going to benefit you in any way? The lab is here to stay whether you like it or not. The thing is that you do have the ability to voice your opinion on how it could be changed to be better. There are stupid ideas (untie ascendencies from lab simply isn't going to happen... ever) but coming up with a suggestion is better than "I don't like something that isn't going away any time soon so I'm just here to say I hate it bye!!!"
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Oct 10, 2016, 2:41:09 PM
Lab ain't good at all. But I wanna live!
"
Lab is awesome!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/299

There you go, 299 pages of supporting reasons.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Oct 10, 2016, 6:05:45 PM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Glad you needed to make another thread about this. Its not like there aren't already 1623458 of them in this forum, and probably a handful on the first page of this section. My feelings on the subject? You probably just need to git gud.

This was apparently the first time that trapnaRrr has expressed his opinion on this matter. I have found that it is very common for first time posts to make their feelings known in a new thread that they start.

TrapnaRrr, thank you for sharing your opinion. Your opinion does matter.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Lab is awesome!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/299

There you go, 299 pages of supporting reasons.

Yeah, you are right. There is actually quite some explanation of reasons why lab is good in there.

Lab was a good addition to the game.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Lab.
Those who can, do.
Those who can't, pay.
Fluid economy.
Game working as intended.

Don't pay more than 1c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info