[2.5] CI Assassin Crit Flameblast + Vaal Righteous Fire (Shaper viable! w/ video)

up
up
up
I'm thinking about doing something like this while leveling up with the new channeled skills.

I'v been trying out vaal rf in esc and it is a real pain when it doesn't crit because it feels like it does no damage and leaves you at 1 hp. At first I was thinking doing this as an inquisitor would be nice but you really do need the extra crit chance from assassin to make this consistent enough.

I'v also noticed that even with leech the amount you heal from a boss when setting off vaal rf is sometimes very low. Meaning your likely to get killed by any mobs around the boss at the time.

It's also got a dirt slow cast speed and if you get stunned while casting then it fizzles.

All in all imo it's really powerful ability but has lots of rng stuff going on that can suck.
up
good thing about this build is Vaal RF has ~90% crit chance, very rarely does it not work out, but I'll admit it's very annoying when it does nothing.
up
up
I got this build to 69 finally. Started using baby gear until I get the better stuff later. I can still almost one shot lower tier map bosses. I cannot wait to see how this puppy plays when I get all my gear together.
whats best helm enchant for flamebalst? damage or crit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info