Hideout Showcase

Just some ideas @Bex_GGG:

1._________________ Hidout Day & Night.
- Please let us choose between day and night for some of the current hideouts. I know it doesnt work well with Elreon or Zana hideouts, but for hideouts like Cata - Vagan - Leo - Tora - Haku there should be an option to create the hidout in day or night mode.

It's a simple feature and it should be easy to add something like that to the game. I think most will agree that Vagan's hidout at night would be awesome (without having to place 10.000 Trees to get a fake "shadow-night-mode". Not to mention that trees doesnt even fit Vagans hidout well)

2._________________ Increase the amount of favour points for daylie missions.
- You do not gain anything important from Favour points other than decorations, especially for HC players it's a pain in the ass to get a decent looking hidout without having to run a full party rotation every single day for weeks. Once it does look "okayish" the League is over.

3._________________ Bring H/O of the week back to life.
- If you look at the views and upvotes of the youtube H/O of the week videos we can all agree that it was really interesting and something to look forward to for people who care about there hidouts.

4._________________ Navali Hidout.
- Night hidout(day?) in purple - dark style aka. Prophecy hideout.
- Simple Daily missions like:
• Warbands - Kill the Warbands (Just like Vorici - Assassinate the target)
• Beyond - Defeat the beyond bosses
• Invasion - Defeat the invasion bosses
••••• There are so many Prophecy's that could be implementet as Daily missions.

- Act 4 (5?) Decorations aswell as some new Decorations in Prohpecy League Style? Maybe special Labyrinth style Decorations (Traps / Doors / Boss Statues?)

6._________________ Different Layouts for each Master Hidout.
- That might be overkill but i would love to see 1-3 different hideout layouts for each Master.
"
Miazga wrote:
"Hideout Showcase"

When we dont have any news about a new mtx we made for you guys, as we currently dont work on any real game improvements we will show you your own hideouts.
Enjoy

Team GGG

*massive eyeroll*
----

There are some pretty nice screenshots in here!
I came to reinforce those comments who wrote that new decors are already made (Act4, Atlas new maps), pretty please let us have them in our HO's.

And, needless to say... hideout save slots *.*
Why all those hideouts looks so simillar to those in Hideout of the Week series ._.
"
crystalrgb wrote:
I'd say my last 4 are better quality than half of those here.
Links in my previous hideout here.
But surely other style, I like lush dark hideouts.
Nice atmosphere though.

Yeah, I agree, hideouts are like the last thing GGG cares about. Likely because there aren't many people who can create them. After all the main game's purpose is to create builds.

No hideout features added like: moving start point, saving hideouts, so you can load any you created (man I could code that myself).

Half of the show is just GGG using their own free camera, how about allowing that for players too (at least for hideouts) ?

I think i will add you my ign: alinWAX (essence sfc) because i like to decorate and i my want some ideas if you dont mind :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
And yes ggg we reaaaaaally need some new hideout content (& or update) to masters, please make some time for that to.
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
It took a long time and a lot of work to make my hideouts (2 accounts).
I would really like to make new ones but do I have to keep on making new accounts for that?

It would be nice for GGG to do something more with Hideouts. I think they can be beautiful.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1710957
http://imgur.com/a/D5TwM
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
Just some ideas @Bex_GGG:

1._________________ Hidout Day & Night.
- Please let us choose between day and night for some of the current hideouts. I know it doesnt work well with Elreon or Zana hideouts, but for hideouts like Cata - Vagan - Leo - Tora - Haku there should be an option to create the hidout in day or night mode.

It's a simple feature and it should be easy to add something like that to the game. I think most will agree that Vagan's hidout at night would be awesome (without having to place 10.000 Trees to get a fake "shadow-night-mode". Not to mention that trees doesnt even fit Vagans hidout well)

2._________________ Increase the amount of favour points for daylie missions.
- You do not gain anything important from Favour points other than decorations, especially for HC players it's a pain in the ass to get a decent looking hidout without having to run a full party rotation every single day for weeks. Once it does look "okayish" the League is over.

3._________________ Bring H/O of the week back to life.
- If you look at the views and upvotes of the youtube H/O of the week videos we can all agree that it was really interesting and something to look forward to for people who care about there hidouts.

4._________________ Navali Hidout.
- Night hidout(day?) in purple - dark style aka. Prophecy hideout.
- Simple Daily missions like:
• Warbands - Kill the Warbands (Just like Vorici - Assassinate the target)
• Beyond - Defeat the beyond bosses
• Invasion - Defeat the invasion bosses
••••• There are so many Prophecy's that could be implementet as Daily missions.

- Act 4 (5?) Decorations aswell as some new Decorations in Prohpecy League Style? Maybe special Labyrinth style Decorations (Traps / Doors / Boss Statues?)

6._________________ Different Layouts for each Master Hidout.
- That might be overkill but i would love to see 1-3 different hideout layouts for each Master.

agree
good job
Not bad, not bad at all
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I know I would spend a lot more time on my H/O if the damn decorations could be sorted.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info