Hideout Showcase

"
cuang123 wrote:
Who's (Master) Hideout is the one from the 2nd photo?

Catarina's
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
cuang123 wrote:
Who's (Master) Hideout is the one from the 2nd photo?
Zana's
"Hideout Showcase"

When we dont have any news about a new mtx we made for you guys, as we currently dont work on any real game improvements we will show you your own hideouts.
Enjoy

Team GGG
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Jerle wrote:
Hmmm. Wondering if I should submit mine :D

PLEASE NOT!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Miazga wrote:
"Hideout Showcase"

When we dont have any news about a new mtx we made for you guys, as we currently dont work on any real game improvements we will show you your own hideouts.
Enjoy

Team GGG

so you would rather have them post no news? like they did before we pushed them to do it on a daily basis?

they won't spoil new content here and had to learn the lesson the hard way that announcing incoming improvements is best done when they actually ready to deploy.

yes, because some people have unwarranted expectations and nail them for their words.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i like the first HO..wich masters is that ?
"
tntkiller wrote:

I'd assume it is Elreon's, simply because his uses the Library tileset. However, it might be either Vagan's or Zana's as well. Zana is also more likely than Vagan.
"
tntkiller wrote:

Elreon.

And it's kinda awkward how Bex took the screenshots probably right after I removed all my light beams and the fireplace mtx so I could use them in my other essence hideout, eh...
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Nice HO's

Where are the new Decorations, they where accidently there with start of Phrophecy but they removed them. When we can have them?

Kind Regards
I'd say my last 4 are better quality than half of those here.
Links in my previous hideout here.
But surely other style, I like lush dark hideouts.
Nice atmosphere though.

Yeah, I agree, hideouts are like the last thing GGG cares about. Likely because there aren't many people who can create them. After all the main game's purpose is to create builds.

No hideout features added like: moving start point, saving hideouts, so you can load any you created (man I could code that myself).

Half of the show is just GGG using their own free camera, how about allowing that for players too (at least for hideouts) ?
IGN: VanessaXY, Hideouts: 1729744, Build: 1746064, Witch CI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info