***Knights of The Round Table***

bumpity
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Hey,

I am interested in joining. Sounds like it might be a good fit for me. I tried messaging in-game to the names provided. Neither of you were online at the time. Let me know if you have space for one more and if you are interested.

I will add you in-game and message you there if I see you get on.

Thx
Hi,

I am interested in joining. Sounds like it might be a good fit for me. I tried messaging in-game to the names provided. Neither of you were online at the time. Let me know if you have space for one more and if you are interested. I am rather new to the game still eventhough i used to play a few years ago.

I will add you in-game and message you there if I see you get on.

Thx,
Nyte
Last edited by Nyteclaw on Oct 27, 2016, 6:29:14 PM
bumpppppppp
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
grrrrrrr bump
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
GRrrrrrrr KNIGHTS!!!!
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Hullo
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
yo
Hello,
I'm interested in joining the guild. I've been playing PoE for....well, since the open beta. But i had quite a few breaks, because of other games/school etc..
Nowadays i'm playing pretty much daily for few hours and no-life during the weekends as i really enjoy PoE atm. I used to be in a guild, but after a few months it became a graveyard, so atm i'm looking for a living guild and players to chat with.

I'm mostly playing standard, but i usually get one character to lvl 80 every new league on softcore. Hardcore isn't for me, even though i play it from time to time, it's too nerve wrecking for me, when i die, so i decided to stick with the softcore.
If you want to see some of my characters/Gear etc... you can look at my profile, its not private.

IGN: Caprin
Last edited by hosandan on Nov 16, 2016, 2:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info