Build of the Week S06E04: Mathil's DreamFeather Spectral Throw

Dreamfeather by Mathil... good name for a fragrance.
"
cmilles wrote:
Interesting BotW. Nice to see a spectral throw set up again, however I'm going to sound like a broken record. . .

This is now the third of the 4 builds of the weeks this series that utilizes chaos damage and/or poison combinations. Additionally, we are now at 100% of the BotW having DoT as one of it's main focus points.

I would like to see a build that is not chaos/poison/dot. Still giving this build a thumbs up for creative use of evasion as a offensive mechanic to maximize damage as well as doubling as a defence.

Unrelated to that... Pierce on Spectral throw? I know the pierce support offers a 10-19% More Projectile damage, just seems a little redundant.

Pierce 19% more projectile damage is the largest boost over anything else you can put in that slot. He takes Point Blank and slower projectiles for single target use (swapping out GMP).

THere really isnt another alternative that would scale both the added chaos and the psn dot as much as a 19% more mod.

You already end up with a ton of increased damage mods from stacking evasion and 2 dream feathers, so the goal is to balance out your modifiers to make the most of both.
"
S0S wrote:
how about posting a build of the week that is still viable with the recent nerfs

Lol? This build is in essence with the most recent nerfs and still has downed the hardest game content... What nerfs are you referring too? This is a great BOTW. Spectral throw needs a revival.
Clear speed not up to my satisfication
Love seeing the build of the weeks. Thanks for keeping it up. It doesn't matter if the build isn't original, isn't uber-fast clear speed, or whatever, just fun to see them. Thanks GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cool build, but I think that everyone know it, like almost every other mathil's builds :D

how about this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748242

It's unique and interresting, and possible on low budget, as well as high endgame budget.

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Interesting
Saved
Nice and interresting build Mathill and awesome presentation Bex, thanks for share both of you! :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
S0S wrote:
how about posting a build of the week that is still viable with the recent nerfs

What is wrong with you guys speading your trows without any knowing of the content of the game are you comming from lol, because all players from lol should be perma banned here from the beggining.

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Clear speed not up to my satisfication

WTF are u talking about you dont even play essence league, any novice player at this point has at last 1 point of challenge?!

"
lamuria wrote:
I love you Bex will you marry me?

With 3 points of challenges i doubt that will accept your proposal by living a hell and exiled here with a newbie like you in wraeclast :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Oct 5, 2016, 6:44:09 PM
I love you Bex will you marry me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info