[2.4]"The charging Void" CI Inquisitor Cospri's Malice Vortex (Downing Guardians on 4L)

"
Build looks really nice. 1 question though. How do you deal with stuns?

You don't really notice them because you rarely get hit, and I think you cannot get stunned while you use movement skills, which both your main skills are.
Nice. I tried it now. It feels pretty good, just need to get used to it. I don't know how I feel about the herald cursing. Felt like it didn't always work. Might try the blasphemy solution and see what I think.
"
Nice. I tried it now. It feels pretty good, just need to get used to it. I don't know how I feel about the herald cursing. Felt like it didn't always work. Might try the blasphemy solution and see what I think.

I'm glade you like it. The problem is, on maps with "Enemies Are Immune to Status Ailments" the curse on herald does not work, that's why you might think its not always working. Blasphemy is for sure a solution, but also a damage loose. You have to try it out for yourself and see whats working best for you.
I specced over to vaal pact now. Running blasphemy warlords mark plus herald of ice. Got the crit mod gloves, put the golem in my cast when damage taken setup and threw in a pair of blooddance boots. I also dropped consecrated ground notes due to having vaal pact. Build feels extremely solid now!

I'm considering throwing shield charge in a 5-link and having fortify on shield charge to put something like added accuracy in the cyclone link.

"
Lucr4in wrote:
"

I'm glade you like it. The problem is, on maps with "Enemies Are Immune to Status Ailments" the curse on herald does not work, that's why you might think its not always working. Blasphemy is for sure a solution, but also a damage loose. You have to try it out for yourself and see whats working best for you.

I think the problem was not having uberlab down, so I didn't have the consecrated ground regen. Might try the setup again and see what I like best. :)
Last edited by Thefatpunk on Oct 9, 2016, 6:41:54 AM
"

I specced over to vaal pact now. Running blasphemy warlords mark plus herald of ice. Got the crit mod gloves, put the golem in my cast when damage taken setup and threw in a pair of blooddance boots. I also dropped consecrated ground notes due to having vaal pact. Build feels extremely solid now!

Never tried Vaal Pact, cause I thought leech from WL would be too low. But why are you using blooddance if you're also using vaal pact right now?
"
Lucr4in wrote:
"

Never tried Vaal Pact, cause I thought leech from WL would be too low. But why are you using blooddance if you're also using vaal pact right now?

I'm using blooddance for the frenzy charges as I sincerely hate bloodrage - especially as a CI char.

You can see my char SleazyUncle, I'm pretty happy with the setup as is right now. Just got a nice pair of gloves. I haven't tried T14+ yet. But it destroys 13 and down. I'm not really trying to do guardians or shaper, just trying to make a nice map farmer.

I think I'll test the es regen ZO spec sometimes soon to see what I prefer.
Last edited by Thefatpunk on Oct 10, 2016, 7:16:58 AM
Do you shock enemies when you are using herald of thunder?
"
Do you shock enemies when you are using herald of thunder?

The damage effect from it, (x - x lightning damage added to spells and attack) enables us to shock enemies with out attacks and spells, but not the actual effect.
But not the actual effect? What do you mean?

I decided to go the ZO route over Vaal Pact btw.
"

But not the actual effect? What do you mean?

Well if you kill a shocked enemy, your HoL effect procs. Meaning enemies nearby get kind of "zapped", which applies our curse on hit. This "zapping" cannot shock, even if it crits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info