Patch 2.4.0h

dank memes
"The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets."

So 390 points is a discount?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I used over $500 to get those wings but never got them and now you want me to dish out another $40 on top of my of my pther donations to your glorious game? Is this turning into a money printing machine with absolutely no freaking morals?
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 29, 2016, 8:33:33 PM
"
Not sure if it's a bug or as-designed, but the Gloom Herald is very hard to see on the character.

No herald
With herald

Seems like the biggest effect is on the enemies exploding, not the character itself.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that the problem is with the ridiculous amount of flashy MTX you've got on that character, not the Gloom Herald.
Last edited by fireinakasha on Sep 29, 2016, 8:34:43 PM
That was my assumption too, but I also took a screenshot without the MTX (edited to previous post).

-EDIT: It seems like a conflict with Radiant Armor chest piece, I'm pretty sure someone's already taking a look at this. :)
Last edited by Zoxjib on Sep 29, 2016, 8:51:09 PM
"
cpricecpa wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets.

Prices look normal to me. What am I missing?

Yep no discounts at all...
"
Drimli wrote:
I used over $500 to get those wings but never got them and now you want me to dish out another $40 on top of my of my other donations to your glorious game? Is this turning into a money printing machine with absolutely no freaking morals?

lmao. Don't expect moral from a pay2win, you have been tricked.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxCrockett on Sep 29, 2016, 9:05:19 PM
yet no mention of the problems quite a few people are having with sporadic massive fps dips that are accompanied by massive lag spikes. and yes this is a real thing. cuz im also a victim of it, and it makes the game unplayable. its worse than the memory leak that windows 10 specifically had in perandus. except this is windows 7,8,8.1, and 10. because ive tried them all( i have too many computers...) so how about lets make the game playable? because i dont like spiking to 1k ping while having fiber internet thats 100/100 and dropping to 5fps when i know my pc can do far better.
"
fkxCrockett wrote:
"
Drimli wrote:
I used over $500 to get those wings but never got them and now you want me to dish out another $40 on top of my of my other donations to your glorious game? Is this turning into a money printing machine with absolutely no freaking morals?

lmao. Don't expect moral from a pay2win, you have been tricked.

They left another impression in the past... but now a days they push out more MTX's than uniques and bugfixes... it is becomming the kind of game that i cant support any longer... i guess that's what happen when you get big and forget your loyal costumers thru 5+ years.
$39 for one microtransaction. GGG has finally gone off the deep end. Now please excuse me while I spend half that on several totally separate and excellent full indie games on Steam.

Making RNG boxes and delaying the purchase of the effect for months, knowing how coveted it is, then charging as much as 90% of full game titles is a total disgrace. I miss the old GGG that weren't money-hungry and preying on the modern gambling habit of games like Hearthstone. We all get you're running a company, but I distinctly remember a time when this would not have been so overpriced.

Careful, guys. I don't like seeing you go down this path - and you are going down it....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Did somebody force you to buy anything? If prices were lower the game would look like Mu Online.

And anyway, this is how GGG existed, survived and was able to create new FREE content every 4-6 months since Closed Beta. You were here, so why are you whining now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info