[2.4] Phoenix Ignition Elementalist (Vortex (w/Uber Lab Footage))

Hey,

Interesting build so far! My build is currently spell damage and crit based. Do you think Crit would do well with this build?
Thanks!
"
D6vil wrote:
Hey,

Interesting build so far! My build is currently spell damage and crit based. Do you think Crit would do well with this build?

You'd probably have to switch Mastermind of Discord with Paragon of Calamity to survive reflect hits when you crit because the initial hit is still pretty large, but other than that I'm sure crit would be great. Without crit I'm one-shotting 3rd phase Uber Izaro when I ignite so the damage for ignite would be insane with a crit build. Almost all of the tree is Life and Resistances though so you'd have to either trade AoE and/or the second curse to invest in it. Glad you like the build :) Let me know if you have any other questions.

EDIT: Actually, Atziri's Acuity would make a crit version of this build nearly unstoppable since crits would have Vaal Pact. The only downside is that they're something like 15 Exalted Orbs.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 15, 2016, 12:52:58 AM
Bump
Bump
So I decided to skip the guardians and just try out The Shaper. It was cheaper to just buy the fragments anyhow. The damage was spectacular. More than I was expecting, actually. It's not as crazy as BV or Flameblast but it's still insane. I didn't kill him because it was my first attempt and I was quite nervous. I died to one slam, once to absolutely nothing after porting in and the other four deaths were from losing track of ground orbs and letting them overwhelm me. I'm gonna farm more uber lab and try again in a couple days at the latest. I probably wont down him but I'll record it to showcase the damage at the very least.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 20, 2016, 8:45:29 PM
Bump
Well, I quit. I'm done with this league. I fought The Shaper again several times and it's still bugged. I couldn't tell you how many times I died when there was NOTHING on the screen after porting in. The damage with this build is amazing but don't bother going Life/Armour. It's quite obvious that GGG wants everyone to have 10k+ ES and instant leech if you're not hurling spells from across the room (Pick one. It doesn't matter which. Even Fireball works.) Without them this is nothing more than an Uber Lab farmer, although a damn good one. I've updated the video with my last Labyrinth run. Here's to hoping GGG actually does something to make Life viable outside of being a Juggernaut with 15k HP because as of Atlas, it's not unless you're ranged. Period. I'm definitely making an ES character next league that uses a ranged skill. GG, GGG. GG.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Oct 20, 2016, 10:47:35 PM
I have watched your video and I was like "omg, a nice damage and life based!!!"

Now I see your post about the sharper.. oh, well. :P

Yup, GGG is forcing us to join the meta side of the force. It's sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info