lab trap guide

I find it worthwhile to use Enduring Cry to generate Endurance charges when dealing with traps in Labyrinth. Every character should be able to squeeze it in their gem setup. 3 Endurance charges provide decent trap damage reduction + burst regen for a short period after using warcry.

Movement skill is absolutely crucial for dealing with any sort of traps. Best movement skills for labyrinth are Lightning Warp and Blink Arrow as those allow you to move pretty much anywhere you have LoS. Flame Dash is decent as it now allows to cross gaps and small obstacles. Even Shield Charge or Whirling blades work for spike and saw blade traps. Good use of movement skills is to move on top of those pillars (with various negative effects, which often do not pose much threat) because those are almost always out of harm way.
Spoiler
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
DRAGONxNOGARD wrote:

ppls want from quicksilver flask chaos orb and i still didnt droped

GGG should make a quest really early in the game so that everyone can get a quicksilver flask for free 5 minutes after starting a new character.

PLEASE GGG MAKE THIS QUEST NOW ELSE I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Sarcasm, a lost art.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
i heard that armor stat reduce trap damage
1. Use Basalt Flask. Helps a ton. Armour helps against most traps as well. But Granite Flask without armour based char can give little mutigation, so it's questionable.

2. Use CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call setup.

3. Get Quicksilver Flask (roll MS affix). And maybe Silver flask for Onslaught, but Quicksilver flask should be anough as there is never enough slots for all this Flasks you want.

4. Have at least two Life Potions. Make sure they have stops bleeding affix as some traps inflict severe bleeding. Get some flask effectiveness if possible.

5. Pop out Basalt + Quicksilver flask and RUN while using movement skills here and there. Keep and eye for Temporal Chains / Increased damage things though - can be good idea to destroy them first. Running and yoloing is by far most efficient way to handle the traps.
"
Baron01 wrote:
I find it worthwhile to use Enduring Cry to generate Endurance charges when dealing with traps in Labyrinth. Every character should be able to squeeze it in their gem setup. 3 Endurance charges provide decent trap damage reduction + burst regen for a short period after using warcry.

Movement skill is absolutely crucial for dealing with any sort of traps. Best movement skills for labyrinth are Lightning Warp and Blink Arrow as those allow you to move pretty much anywhere you have LoS. Flame Dash is decent as it now allows to cross gaps and small obstacles. Even Shield Charge or Whirling blades work for spike and saw blade traps. Good use of movement skills is to move on top of those pillars (with various negative effects, which often do not pose much threat) because those are almost always out of harm way.
Can you ride on top of the pillars and big disks?

I use both +30% boots and leap slam to get around the traps.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Can you ride on top of the pillars and big disks?

I use both +30% boots and leap slam to get around the traps.

He means the curse, ice nova, bleed etc. thingies in end game lab (there's a safe spot near those most of the time), not the bladed pillars :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info