[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

For Doryani's Sceptre, what stats do we actually care about? I assume elemental damage, cast speed, and global crit chance?
"
jared_strop wrote:
For Doryani's Sceptre, what stats do we actually care about? I assume elemental damage, cast speed, and global crit chance?

Yes. Elem dmg and cast speed. Crit chance is a bonus.
Can anyone post videos on Guardian fights? Tried three and all failed. Maybe I'm too panic and not good at dodging attacks :-)
Do you one shot the Guardian? The most troublesome is Chimera in the hiding phase. I think others are doable (though I don't plan to try again when these maps are still quite expensive).
Last edited by vbvan on Dec 14, 2016, 9:22:00 PM
"
Smerte wrote:

I was bored so I recorded this video just for you. This is how I completed Tul's Domain. Even if your damage isn't as high as mine (I'm only using 5L and not even 20/20 gems so your damage should be close to mine if not better), and at the end I haven't even used vaal discipline, so even if the fight would have been longer, I would have been perfectly safe. Oh and if the creator of this build wants to use that video feel free to do so.

Updated two videos shared by community members at the end of the first page (the main thread is too long to edit).
What are OP's/others using this build's thoughts on Xoph's Blood Amulet?

+(20-30) to Strength
10% increased maximum Life
+(20-40)% to Fire Resistance
10% increased Strength
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

So obviously this would make EE unusable, but is the tradeoff worth it in the end? Without EE you'd also be able to stack +ele dmg to spells on gear as well, adding to the fire damage.

Interested to know what you guys think.

Thank you!
"
tuckc89 wrote:
What are OP's/others using this build's thoughts on Xoph's Blood Amulet?

+(20-30) to Strength
10% increased maximum Life
+(20-40)% to Fire Resistance
10% increased Strength
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance
Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

So obviously this would make EE unusable, but is the tradeoff worth it in the end? Without EE you'd also be able to stack +ele dmg to spells on gear as well, adding to the fire damage.

Interested to know what you guys think.

Thank you!

EE is too huge of a damage boost to lose. You can try the unupgraded version of the amulet to get the "Cover in Ash" buff to get more damage. But you will lose an Elreon ring/amulet which in turn makes you lose huge qol.
"
sikker wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:
Holy moly this build is strong! I just did deathless Shaper run on BSC with a 5L. This was also my first time trying Shaper ever, I mean I didn't even know his mechanics before the fight!

Impressive. I can't even run normal Atziri ... No idea why I suck so much with this build.
Well, actually Atziri/Uber Atziri are both kinda hard for this build as she can't be ignited (and that's where most of our damage comes from). Only reason why I can manage normal Atziri is my high ES pool, as I can't get oneshot by any of the mechanics.
"
Smerte wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:
Holy moly this build is strong! I just did deathless Shaper run on BSC with a 5L. This was also my first time trying Shaper ever, I mean I didn't even know his mechanics before the fight!

Impressive. I can't even run normal Atziri ... No idea why I suck so much with this build.
Well, actually Atziri/Uber Atziri are both kinda hard for this build as she can't be ignited (and that's where most of our damage comes from). Only reason why I can manage normal Atziri is my high ES pool, as I can't get oneshot by any of the mechanics.

i had no problem at normal Atziri (wiht not good gear).It´s important that you remove all curse without Blasphemy. if you curse your self with elemental weakness or Flammability you will die if she hits you.

I belive the problem of sikker is that he wears a Infernal Mantel .... you get 100% Elemental damage if you are low mana and that is a not good at Atziri xD
Hey ho! Doing pretty good with this build so far, flameblast has always been one of my favorite spells!

I just bought an energy from within gem but dont know where to put it... Also I switched to ci with 5.6k es, is that to low? will I suffer? Im 78 but havent done merci lab yet because Im scared... Should I be able to do it with just 5.6k es? (: Cheers in advance!
Hey ho! Doing pretty good with this build so far, flameblast has always been one of my favorite spells!

I just bought an energy from within gem but dont know where to put it... Also I switched to ci with 5.6k es, is that to low? will I suffer? Im 78 but havent done merci lab yet because Im scared... Should I be able to do it with just 5.6k es? (: Cheers in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info