[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

hi, I'm new to witch, is Proliferation in Ascendancy points means "Beacon of Ruin"?
And why not choose Mastermind of Discord ? There is another post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1737832 said it is OP.
super nice BD!
"
loonger wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Btw why is celestial judgement and celestial punishment cluster not picked? Looks pretty good to me.

Coz they are not efficient for this build.

Or you can look at it this way: what nodes on the Lvl 91 tree are you willing to give up to go to the cluster?

Damn yeah you were right. I've dropped those nodes and respecced to your tree and I gained like 200 more tooltip dps on lvl 18 FB now :D Currently sitting at 4.3k FB tooltip dps with pendulum.

Really well thought out and strong build! I am having blast with it right now. So far I have managed to one shot t14 dom/t15 kaom/t14 vaal with your ultimate technique :D Even without it bosses are pretty easy .. killed t15 daresso yesterday easily without CE(forgot to swap lol). I'll be doing guardians as soon as I get the maps.

Thanks for this awesome build :D
i cant kill uber izario.take 1 shot from him 10.5k es :-((
i have 9.5k ES, and i farm Izaro all day, i 1 shot him each phase, im currently level 91 in Breach League with this build, Thanks, great build ^^

Edit: Decoy Totem is your friend :D
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Dec 10, 2016, 8:45:15 AM
"
edm161 wrote:

I can easily tank like 3 hits from uber izaro when he is fully buffed. There is no way he should be one shotting you with 10.5k es..

Make sure you use granite/basalt/stibnite/rumi's flask. They go in long way avoiding those one shots. Also all of his moves are highly telegraphed and easy to dodge. Use decoy totem it really helps! :D
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 10, 2016, 9:00:33 AM
so whats the second best weapon to use besides that best in slot sceptre that costs like 150c?
"
Fyu_13 wrote:
hi, I'm new to witch, is Proliferation in Ascendancy points means "Beacon of Ruin"?
And why not choose Mastermind of Discord ? There is another post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1737832 said it is OP.
super nice BD!

Please check the Q&A session for details. In short: not worth it.
"
puffz22 wrote:
so whats the second best weapon to use besides that best in slot sceptre that costs like 150c?

Find some rare scepters with Elemental damage implicit/ fire damage/ cast speed. They should be pretty cheap.
Anyone else finding Tul rather impossible to do with this build? Xoph & Esh went fine. But Tul is just a no-go for me. He seems to ignore decoy totem and runs freakishly fast and just swats me 3 times, interrupting my Dash with each hit. If i should magically (Hehe, magically) dash away, there's frost dmg covering the entire area anyways, and he does a room-wide "bullet hell" that i just cannot survive every 10-15 secs.

Anyone had any luck with him, using this build?
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
edm161 wrote:

I can easily tank like 3 hits from uber izaro when he is fully buffed. There is no way he should be one shotting you with 10.5k es..

Make sure you use granite/basalt/stibnite/rumi's flask. They go in long way avoiding those one shots. Also all of his moves are highly telegraphed and easy to dodge. Use decoy totem it really helps! :D

Which is more important for Rumi, spell block or both stats? Also what's the reasoning behind using a The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask? I can't see where you have any life regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info