[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
Any vids?

I can confirm that this build is very strong on a 5 link. I respected a lvl 86 witch and did uber lab easily, izaro wasn't much of a fight, also did a number of t12 - t14 maps. You do want good es gears and at least one elreon ring to make the mana more manageable.
"
TowelMinion wrote:
When leveling, what path do you go first? Left or right, so far I have been progressing on both left and right

Hi. A CI char normally requires certain respec when leveling. Don't worry, the respec points from the quests themselves are far more than enough, so no extra "cost" is involved here.

For this char, you level as a life/hybrid build when leveling. You can go though the "Cruel Preparaion" then to the "Heart of Flame", then to "Elemental Overload". Then travel to Templar area to grab some life, AOE. Then expand the tree from the right hand side, go to the Shadow area for some damage and life. Then close the loop above the Scion area by travelling through the "Foresight" node.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
Nice build. Why stone golem over lightning golem? You have the lightning golem in your gem setup section, but a stone golem in your gear. Just curious.

Hi. The Stone Golem was just put there for leveling in case the other char need it. :D Sorry for the confusing. The build is not very socket demanding so there are a few free sockets on the gear to play with.
"
shdowe wrote:
Any vids?

Sorry on a low computer. Besides the network is not stable so a vid might be not possible :( Have some screenshots but imgur just refused to work for no reason... All pictures were uploaded by guild mates...
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Any vids?

I can confirm that this build is very strong on a 5 link. I respected a lvl 86 witch and did uber lab easily, izaro wasn't much of a fight, also did a number of t12 - t14 maps. You do want good es gears and at least one elreon ring to make the mana more manageable.

Thanks for your kind words and glad you find it fun. :D

The damage is no problem. Have verified and can confirmed that the char literally ONE SHOT twinned T15 abyss Kaom (yes, one shot only to kill both :D), and ONE SHOT T15 Overgrown Ruin bosses. In fact, the char one shot most bosses under T16 who are single phase.
a stupid question, i feel my dmg is so bad. Then I thought about this: when u cast orb of storms to proc EE and EO, they get vunreable to fire dmg, then hit them with flameblast, then they get fire resist, dosnt that lower the ignite dmg by alot?

and i just did gorge map, i casted orb of storm all time and 10 stack FB, but the boss didnt take dmg at all

Am I doing something wrong? pls help
"
paraply wrote:
a stupid question, i feel my dmg is so bad. Then I thought about this: when u cast orb of storms to proc EE and EO, they get vunreable to fire dmg, then hit them with flameblast, then they get fire resist, dosnt that lower the ignite dmg by alot?

and i just did gorge map, i casted orb of storm all time and 10 stack FB, but the boss didnt take dmg at all

When FB hit the mod it applies +25% to fire resistance. But immediately OoS will hit the mob again and apply -50% to the fire resist again.

Can you post your link or gears? Do you link gems properly including the FB and the OoS curse on hit setup? Also, make sure you don't link Elemental Focus to the FB which prohibits the burn.
Last edited by loonger on Oct 1, 2016, 9:29:51 AM
[/spoiler]
"
loonger wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

When FB hit the mod it gets +25% to fire resistance. But immediately OoS will hit the mob again and apply -50% to the fire resist again.

Can you post your link or gears? Do you link gems properly including the FB and the OoS curse on hit setup? Also, make sure you don't link Elemental Focus to the FB which prohibits the burn.
[/img]
Last edited by paraply on Oct 1, 2016, 8:59:09 AM
"
paraply wrote:
[/spoiler]
"
loonger wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

When FB hit the mod it gets +25% to fire resistance. But immediately OoS will hit the mob again and apply -50% to the fire resist again.

[/img]

The main link seems OK. The blasphemy does not link to any curse on you helmet? Besides, can't see any golem set up on your gears? Perhaps it's on the shield? What about the tree? The damage shouldn't be a problem if set up properly... :D

BTW, instead of "Spell damage", focus on the "elemental damage" and "fire damage" on the tree and gears. :D
Last edited by loonger on Oct 1, 2016, 9:28:24 AM
the blasphemy is from whn i tried with temporal chain. I have flame golem in my shield, and my skill three is just like this guide...

Last edited by paraply on Oct 1, 2016, 11:06:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info