Atlas of Worlds Fan Art Competition Highlights

"
lolozori wrote:
Where does anafemo fan-art come from? can t see it anywhere in the competition official thread.

From here: https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18098/page/2
There is an updated version and an awesome art by Devidblin.
May fear guide you.
Last edited by LooterDG on Sep 28, 2016, 10:29:21 AM
I wish so much that The Shaper Working would be able to use as wallpaper.. :< Too low resolution and pixelated
Quality before quantity.
Anafemo can make you exile so old. DAT CHEEKBONEZ. Never understand why some people make arts with geriatric effect. Zana and ranger grandmothers in this art.
Razis and kujalla mostly cool, Razis prevail, but kujalla cool too ofc.
Others technically nice, but... dunno, dont cool.
Also miss Devidblin art, its pretty awesome!
These are all so awesome!!
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Anafemo can make you exile so old. DAT CHEEKBONEZ. Never understand why some people make arts with geriatric effect. Zana and ranger grandmothers in this art.

They are all 100 levels.) Hmmm... I don't concern PoE one of thousands vanilla games. It is more severe. So the faces are too. Even if you are 18 years old, you can came up to a mirror and smile, raise your eyebrows, screw up your eyes. Then you'll see wrinkles.)
May fear guide you.
"
"
Kryshlom wrote:

They are all 100 levels.) Hmmm... I don't concern PoE one of thousands vanilla games. It is more severe. So the faces are too. Even if you are 18 years old, you can came up to a mirror and smile, raise your eyebrows, screw up your eyes. Then you'll see wrinkles.)

Plus small light source = deeper shadows. I think it looks great and very PoE. :)
So when is the last date for submission? One week later or on 11 Oct?
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Also miss Devidblin art, its pretty awesome!

Problem is he seems to use assets from other artists others than GGG ones and don t say where they come from (shaper body+background). Might be wrong tho but it seem to be bashed art.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Kryshlom wrote:

here what you need to know, this is art and he decided to interpret poe that way. It is much better than total copy because we can see Anafemo put his own view in the art.

Who care if they don t look totaly like ingame art? this is anatemo poe world, real art is about creating something not just copy/past stuff.

To me Anatemo is great art
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info