GGG has locked my account for 1 month without any explanation

I've already email contacted GGG, and provided all the personal information included my credit card number. However, GGG still let me waiting. After a few dumb reply, GGG just ignored me. A month is gone and zero reply to my email. I brought few support pack in the past and they even do this to me. Hah, I have nothing to say to this company.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 9:26:18 PM
never give your credit card number to the support. NEVER EVER. it's dangerous. Maybe someone in the office is a lil punk craving on food and will buy a pizza and a beer with it!

\o/
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Geisalt wrote:
never give your credit card number to the support. NEVER EVER. it's dangerous. Maybe someone in the office is a lil punk craving on food and will buy a pizza and a beer with it!

\o/

I highly doubt that a GGG member would ever do this. But you have a point. Never ever give away your personal bank/credit card informations!

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
Kanboss wrote:
Hah, I have nothing to say to this company.

Why did u create this thread then?

Doesnt make sense.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
He does raise a valid point though. We are all aware GGG is way behind on their mailbox / support. But there has to be a better way for them to solve the really bad issues. Having a bugged out item, or a stuck character is a lot less problematic then a full lock on your account for no apparant reason (that we know)...

You simply cannot expect this lack of support to be acceptable. Very disappointing.
"
KalHirol wrote:
"
Kanboss wrote:
Hah, I have nothing to say to this company.

Why did u create this thread then?

Doesnt make sense.

These things makes me feel uncomfortable and truly disappointed, I got nothing to say to the company doesn't mean that I cannot TELL MY FEELING RIGHT?

I just don't understand why you are here then. It's more non-sense.
Last edited by Kanboss on Sep 27, 2016, 6:03:56 AM
"
Kanboss wrote:
I've already email contacted GGG, and provided all the personal information included my credit card number. However, GGG still let me waiting. After a few dumb reply, GGG just ignored me. A month is gone and zero reply to my email. I brought few support pack in the past and they even do this to me. Hah, I have nothing to say to this company.

They do NOT lock accounts for no reason. Sometimes the reason is as simple as you logging on from a strange IP address, which prompts an email to be sent to you with an unlock code. The only other reasons I am familiar with for accounts being locked involve breaches of the ToS. You say that they gave you "A few dumb reply"... None of these gave any indication as to why your account was locked? I find that HIGHLY suspect.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Kanboss wrote:

They do NOT lock accounts for no reason. Sometimes the reason is as simple as you logging on from a strange IP address, which prompts an email to be sent to you with an unlock code. The only other reasons I am familiar with for accounts being locked involve breaches of the ToS. You say that they gave you "A few dumb reply"... None of these gave any indication as to why your account was locked? I find that HIGHLY suspect.

This.
Those "dumb replies" probably contain a valid reason why you are locked.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I don't mind to post the email detail here as this service team is real broken.
I really want others know what am I facing. Not just unreasonable lock, they didn't reply my email since 2 weeks ago, not even one.
Is this the attitude a "CS" should provide me?
Holy crab it's just unacceptable.
[Removed by Support]

I don't know how to post photo with my phone as I cannot access my computer currently.
These are the email ggg replyed me.
"Please look at the date"
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Sep 28, 2016, 3:34:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info